BY REVLON

A gentle formula that removes hair color from skin and scalp to eliminate staining. - Quickly erases tint from skin. - Removes excess color from hair ends. - Assists in removing stains from clothing. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Carrie P.
I've tried a lot of hair color Remover over the years and nothing beats the Revlon Roux. It is perfect to clean up and your hairline and correct spills when dyeing your hair!
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
I work in a hair salon coloring hair all day. This is the only product that really removes color from the skin and doesn't irritate. After rubbing the color off with my fingers. I since the color out of the hair completely then use this on a towel and scrub the skin where color stains are. Then shampoo. The stains are completely gone!
Kadisha W.
Brooklyn, NY
Hands down BEST product I've come into contact with. I got this to help remove dye off of a frontal and if didn't work, however it works on anything else. I've used it to take dye off my sheets as well as dried up nail polish. Used it to take makeup off of my clothes and stains on clothes. This product is the truth and I will NEVER go without it. Definite must buy!
Henny S.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love suave-keratin infusion color care shampoo a
This shampoo and conditioner is really great, they have made a big difference in my hair. My hair had became dry and frizzy from hair coloring, my color would also fade And become a reddish color within 3-4 weeks Since using these suave products my hair maintains my color and does not become dry and frizzy looking. The price is great too. Thank you Suave, I also use your lotions.
Whitney S.
In the salon we call it color touch, the holy grail of removing excess color off skin and unwanted areas. I love this stuff and it really works. Gets the job done but very gentle and mild product
ELENA D.
Is a good product to remove the stains of the wear I use it for a long time when I was a stylist I highly recommend it and if I would buy againIs a good product to remove the stains of the wear I use it for a long time when I was a stylist I highly recommend it and if I would buy again
SNI R.
Tampa, FL
This really works well. I dye my hair once a month at home and always need to touch up spots on my skin here and there. This takes the excess dye off very gently and has made this whole process so much easier for me.
Anaeliza M.
My mom has been using this product for years because it works so well. This stuff washes it right away. My only warning is to catch it quickly, though. Dye that is allowed to sit on any surface will stain. It's a lifesaver to avoid spending a week with pink skin.
Alexis B.
Fontana, Ca
I've been using this stuff for years.I remember the first time I dyed my hair red it was dye all over my skin.I asked my mom how to get it off of my skin and she recommended this product.Ive never stopped using it since then.This removes all dyes from skin and counter tops.
Guera M.
I use this faithfully when I color my hair. It gets stains off my skin, clothes and counters and floors (if I drop any hair color on them) and it comes out! I like this.