Roux Clean Touch 4oz by Revlon Roux uploaded by Nicole R.

BY ROUX

A gentle formula that removes hair color from skin and scalp to eliminate staining. - Quickly erases tint from skin. - Removes excess color from hair ends. - Assists in removing stains from clothing. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Betty S.
santa Ana
This is a product for when you dye your hair and the hair dye always seem to stain but unfortunately it doesn’t remove the stains all the time. I know... that’s what it’s supposed to do! I wouldn’t buy it again.
rebecca a.
Chula Vista, CA
This product has proven itself over and over again and has been popular in the market for a reason. Always leaves me satisfied and happy with the results and smells wonderful to top it off. I will always make this my go to.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
I work in a hair salon coloring hair all day. This is the only product that really removes color from the skin and doesn't irritate. After rubbing the color off with my fingers. I since the color out of the hair completely then use this on a towel and scrub the skin where color stains are. Then shampoo. The stains are completely gone!
Yameiry N.
I use this to remove black hair color from my skin around the hair line. I put a few drops on a cotton ball and pat and rub gently on the stained skin area. Then I rinse with a wet washcloth. This works better for me than any thing else I have ever used. To me it smells somewhat like ammonia. So that would be the only negative I could give about the product.
Whitney S.
boca raton, FL
In the salon we call it color touch, the holy grail of removing excess color off skin and unwanted areas. I love this stuff and it really works. Gets the job done but very gentle and mild product
SNI R.
Tampa, FL
This really works well. I dye my hair once a month at home and always need to touch up spots on my skin here and there. This takes the excess dye off very gently and has made this whole process so much easier for me.
Karina C.
chicago
Anaeliza M.
My mom has been using this product for years because it works so well. This stuff washes it right away. My only warning is to catch it quickly, though. Dye that is allowed to sit on any surface will stain. It's a lifesaver to avoid spending a week with pink skin.
Alexis B.
Ontario, CA
I've been using this stuff for years.I remember the first time I dyed my hair red it was dye all over my skin.I asked my mom how to get it off of my skin and she recommended this product.Ive never stopped using it since then.This removes all dyes from skin and counter tops.
ELENA D.
Is a good product to remove the stains of the wear I use it for a long time when I was a stylist I highly recommend it and if I would buy againIs a good product to remove the stains of the wear I use it for a long time when I was a stylist I highly recommend it and if I would buy again