Roux Anti-Aging Keratin Repair Conditioner uploaded by Brandy D.Roux Anti-Aging Keratin Repair Conditioner uploaded by Yare C.Roux Anti-Aging Keratin Repair Conditioner uploaded by Banan A.

BY ROUX

Roux Anti-Aging Keratin Repair Conditioner helps to defy signs of aging hair while repairing and replenishing moisture to bring back beautiful, healthy and younger-looking hair. see more...

Banan A.
Banan A.
My favorite hair conditioner! The scent is awesome and the texture more creamy and thicker than other conditioners i used before which is better for applying and washing so easily! I like the way my hair feels and looks after using this product! Much less fuzziness and end splitting.
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
The conditioner is just as great as the shampoo. Ultra moisturizing and leaves your hair feeling so soft afterwards. Has a great scent too. I've recommended the line to many and will continue to do so. Definitely a step above many shampoos/conditioners.
Madeline M.
Madeline M.
I tried a sample packet of this product, I did not have enough product in the sample for my hair, but I still liked it. I wish that I had more in the packet but with what I had I did like it and it didn't work well.
Lupe G.
Lupe G.
Love it! Left my hair feeling super soft! And cant even not talk about how nice it smells! Helps a lot with damaged hair.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
I received a sample of this in the mail. It had a nice scent, it left my hair feeling soft and smooth, and I have no complaints. I can't attest to the color treating aspect As I only received a small sample and do not know what the long term color effects are, but I would recommend this product.,
Shelby F.
Shelby F.
Yuma, AZ
This stuff is so good! If you have really damaged overprocessed hair this is the key to it being manageable again and breaking less. Honestly this saved my hair. I'm so happy with this product. I would buy again