Routine De-Odor-Cream 50ml Clay & Beeswax Formula Natural Deodorant Cream (Sweet Jane)

BY ROUTINE

Introducing routine: the most effective natural deodorant! Fresh on the market and wildly popular, routine's effectiveness has made it a word of mouth, sought after product. Routine is ethically crafted with the health of our planet and all of its roommates as priority. Created by sisters Neige and Pippa, routine is and will always be, manufactured in Canada. Routine has a deodorant for every body type and scent preference. We offer 12 scents and 3 formulas (including vegan and sensitive skin) using only clean and wholesome ingredients. No aluminum zirconium, aluminum chlorohydrate, parabens, triclosan, or propylene glycol. Routine is applied in the same way as any other lotion. This alternative application method reduces bacterial contamination to the product, in turn making it effective to the very bottom of the jar. Each jar last 3-6 months with regular use. Always tested on friends, never animals.

Handcrafted in Calgary, Size - 50ml; SWEET JANE - A clay and beeswax formula that smells like vanilla, pear and riding bikes with your best friend. Blackberry Betty -; Vegan Clay Formula - Sexy Sadie, Lucy in the Sky, Johnny's Cash; Beeswax Formula - Blackberry Betty, Maggie's Citrus Farm, Bonnie 'n Clyde; Clay + Beeswax Formula - Like Boss, Sweet Jane, Napoleon's Dynamite, Bonita Applebom, A Girl Named Sue

Sol N.
wisconsin
Love this deodorant the best. Chemical free last all day. One jar literally last me up to 6 months or a little more. I add a pea size to each armpit.
Lydia D.
I purchased the scent called "a girl name sue."  Definitely regret that choice, does not smell good.  Not sure if I was using this properly but I found it did not last throughout the day.  I would add more, then less, but I continued to have that problem.  I loved the idea of this deodorant: natural, canadian, but unfortunately I did not have my luck with it.  Will not be repurchasing.