BY ROUNDUP

Grass/weed killer readytouse with sprayer size 1.33 gallons Rainfast in 2 hours. Fast acting formula. Oneshot kills weeds and grasses, roots and all. Premixed, premeasured. Use in and around fences, trees, driveways, flower beds, walkways, shrubs and vegetables. Nonselective, systemic weed and grass control treatment for undesirable vegetation. Contains 0.96% ISO Propylamine salt of glyphosate. see more...

• Is it normal for the sprayer to spray out frothy at times?5 Answers
  • How long can a bottle last you?9 Answers
  • Do anyone else avoid this product because of how bad it is for th...2 Answers
Kathleen F.
I used this stuff on my walkway pavers and the weeds growing up in the driveway cracks. I had to spray a decent amount on, but by the next day, everything was dead. You do have to be super careful not to spray anything but what you want killed and remember it may travel to areas you don't want killed be careful if spraying near areas you want to keep green!
Angela L.
Elsmere, KY
I have to say that I have a love/hate relationship with Roundup spray. It really works well and always takes care of killing our weeds (and then some). I never feel 100% comfortable in using this spray though knowing that I am spraying such harmful chemicals in my yard where my children play and knowing that I am causing harm to the environment.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
It works but not as good as it claims, or as quickly. The smell is bad but I really don't have an expectation for something like this to smell please tell. I get this as Home Depot, and the bottle usually last for a few usages. I wish it worked faster.
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
I love this stuff! I go thru so much each summer. I do not like yard work and have never done anything until now so this is my part (because I think it is fun), and my husband does the rest. :) It definitely works and yes you have to be careful and ONLY spray it were you want things to die. It takes a little practice and you have to be careful when you are spraying around things that you don't want to die, but I thought that was what this was for?? Great product and would recommend to anyone looking for a good weed/grass killer. I do wish it was a little cheaper.
Cassie K.
I feel like this didn't work as fast as they claim it does, but it did eventually start to kill of grass and weeds. It kept everything at bay for a few weeks, but then i noticed things popping back up. I think with routine management, it will be just fine. Love that it comes with an automated sprayer too, instead of just the squeeze sprayer that inevitably ends in a hand cramp.
Catherine A.
South Berwick, ME
RoundUp is a highly effective herbicide and definitely does it's job- kill. Unfortunately this product isn't plant specific, so if you get it on ornamentals, or near them in the soil, you can poison the plants you want. Coming from an education in Horticulture, I understand the damaging effects of herbicides and pesticides that are used improperly. Many states require licensed professionals to apply poisons such as this to vegetation and pests. While this is a highly effective poison, I highly recommend leaving treatment to the professionals, as over/improper use can lead to damaging of soils, plant matter and ecosystems
Tawny F.
Blue Ridge, GA
Use this product all the time in our driveway. It kills weeds if used properly. I find it best to use on a less windy or no wind day. For me to get the best results I apply directly to the base (root parts) of the weeds soaking them well enough to make the entire plant wet. The most important thing to remember is to treat the weeds at least 12 hours prior to rainfall. I guess this way the Round up has time to soak into the weeds enough to ensure the weeds are killed.
N L.
Port St Lucie, FL
Love using Round Up on weeds and area's where I don't want grass to grow (like in between the fence between me and my neighbors yard, but be careful with your flowers because it will kill them also, be productive but also gentle around what you do want. Also look at the forcast because you don't want it to rain when you spray!
Kimberly F.
New Richmond , WI
So we sadly ended up with a outbreak in Goatheads (arizona-- look it up--ouch!!!) Desperate to finally get rid of these, (I usually try all natural methods) I gave this a try. Took forever to work, and only killed about half.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
This stuff works!!! The handy sprayer and pump make it easy to apply. My mom uses it to kill every thing to keep her lush garden uncluttered. She even uses it on the grass where she wants to put down landscaping stones or just to highlight the plants/flowers.
Tiffany L.
Tampa, FL
How long can a bottle last you?
Rai C.
Thibodaux, LA
Is it normal for the sprayer to spray out frothy at times?
Laura S.
Bonneau, SC
Do anyone else avoid this product because of how bad it is for the environment?