Home & GardenPest ControlRoundup
Weed & Grass Killer 11 Gallon Ready to Use Wand

Roundup Weed & Grass Killer 1.1 Gallon Ready to Use Wand

by Roundup

Unique formula starts working to kill problem weeds and grass immediately. Kills the toughest weeds and grasses. Absorbs through the leaf and stem only so killing power won't spread to non-target plants through soil. Convenient, no-mix formula....

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Roundup Weed & Grass Killer 1.1 Gallon Ready to Use Wand!
Ellie A.
Rowlett, TX
We use this on our sidewalk because we have a lot of weeds growing within between the concrete. It’s great fast acting definitely would purchase
Nicholas P.
St Petersburg, FL
I have my own sprayer because this wand is trash. However the product is so heavily concentrated that you can add 1/3 - 1/4 water to it. I use it around the driveway, sidewalk and parts of my landscaped areas.
Sarah M.
Earlville, NY
Works instantly in killing pesky weeds. The wand helps with precise application. You can always buy refillable bottles so you can continue to use the wand.
Jenni Y.
Harleysville, PA
We recently bought a house so getting rid of unwanted weeds in our mulch was crucial and around up did the trick. I highly recommend wearing a mask while applying as you don’t want to ingest the chemicals.
Ashley K.
Kamloops, BC
This is always a go to! It works amazingly the only downside I would say is that it’s really not good for you. So I have to keep the kids and pets away for awhile after spraying

Looking for your answer?