Roundup 5705010 Extended Control Weed and Grass Killer Plus Weed Preventer Concentrate, 32-Ounce

BY ROUNDUP

• Is it safe to use around animals 4 Answers
  • I was wondering how well this product works in Florida ?Do you ha...5 Answers
Laleta N.
Laleta N.
Loganville, GA
I have a very be garden and with that comes a lot of weeds and bugs. I use this product on my grass whenever it is needed. It's affordable and works great. The only con is that you can't use it too often because it can damage some of your grass. I recommend it to anyone.
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
We love round ups weed concentrate! You can mix the amount you need for your size yard and it takes care of the weeds like they promise. I highly recommend this product
Lankey V.
Lankey V.
Chickasha, OK
I love round up!! It's easy to use and kills fast!! Definitely go with round up when weeds are giving you trouble!!:)
Lisa U.
Lisa U.
This weed controller works fantastic. I totally recommend this to anyone who wants to get rid of unwanted weeds.
Beverly D.
Beverly D.
Roundup weed control spray does the trick on those nasty weeds in my yard. Easy to use and effective.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Citra, FL
This works wonders. We spray it around our above ground pool & it keeps the grass & weeds away!
Damaris C.
Damaris C.
Este producto es muy bueno para matar la hierba mala de su yarda. De verdad lo recomiendo.
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
The only weed controller I use ! It's safe and actually does what it says it does
Renee H.
Renee H.
Monticello, MS
I love working outdoors, especially building flower beds and planting flowers. Pesky weeds can be a pain!! Round-Up extended control weed and grass killer definitely eliminates any weeds and grass. This makes my yard look beautiful and less stressful to work in.
adree k.
adree k.
We used this when I was growing up it worked great on weeds. Now my husband and I use it and it still works great. I like using it in an area that I want free of any type of plant.
annie p.
annie p.
I was wondering how well this product works in Florida ?Do you have to reapply it often ?
Amy D.
Amy D.
Is it safe to use around animals