Roundup 5700010 1.33-Gallon Extended Control Weed & Grass Killer Plus Weed Preventer Pull 'N Spray (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

BY ROUNDUP

• Does anyone else avoid this product because of how bad it...2 Answers
Jessica M.
Seward, Pa
I recommend this to all my friends and family who hates weedwacking and pulling weeds. We use this along our fence line and around the house to prevent weeds. It saves a lot of time because we don't have to weedwack anymore! This is the only brand I look for!
Stephanie S.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Round up tends to be a household name in weed killers. All environmental issues aside, it works fairly well when used properly. Proper use is key though. Don't use anywhere near plants or things you don't want to harm and don't use any herbicide on a windy day! I have used this product (it seems like a number of other reviewers have not, that's interesting) and found that for my purpose it worked well. I was primarily using it on invasive cactus. It killed the majority of the cactus, and everything around is doing well. My chief complaint is that the concept of the sprayer jug is great, but execution is poor. When the jug was about half full the pump and sprayer stopped functioning. No amount of declogging or troubleshooting would remedy the problem. I don't use chemical herbicides unless it's a last resort, but I won't buy in this format again even if it was the greatest idea.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
From Monsanto...that should tell you enough. This will kill everything it comes in contact with and is totally nondiscriminate. It will absolutely kill your plants, taint your water, and fatally injure your animals and children. Just keep it out of your yard! Research natural DIY methods of weed control!
Holly F.
Columbia, MD
This works like a charm. Helps keep weeds that grow up in concrete under control. Not necessarily the greatest to use for weeds on a lawn though since it's such a strong weed killer it can kill a lot of good plants too.
Laura S.
Bonneau, SC
This stuff is so bad for the environment. Once you use it, you have poisoned your yard. It will not be the same for years! This stuff kills everything.
olivia w.
Moncks Corner, SC
Same as before this stuff really works. it kills everything that could harm u except for people i think lol but i would consider buying this
Pamela b.
Flat Lick, KY
This stuff works great....kills to the dirt and last all summer...makes it so much easier I just wish it didn't cost so much.
Kristina  H.
Fort Richardson, AK
This stuff really worked for me. The day after I used it all the weeds were dead and didn't come back for a while.
Talesha R.
Jacksonville, FL
Helps keep the weeds away in my yard, i always worried about it killing my flowers in the process but it hasn't
aimee p.
oshkosh, WI
This is the only brand I use. It is my go to brand. It works great, and the cost is not bad at all!
Laura S.
Bonneau, SC
Does anyone else avoid this product because of how bad it is for the environment?