BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

With a hydrating & protective formula Enriched with new pigments Gives a velvety, glamorous & superb-comfortable finish Packaged in a luxurious shimmering gold case see more...

• Are YSL lip products really worth the money??4 Answers
  • Does it blend good how well does it work we're can I find it and ...1 Answers
  • "Amazing color and very long lasting wear. Not sticky like most lipsticks and left moisturized so worth the slight increase in price " in 19 reviews
  • "The brand itself says it all perfecto, when you want that sinful red lips and bright. Creamy and rich texture ysl is my good too. Lovely shade and worth every cent." in 18 reviews
  • "First off, YSL Rouge Pur Couture is my favorite lipstick on the market. It's highly pigmented without being cheap looking, it's creamy and luxurious, long lasting and hydrating. The only downfall might be the taste but I won't complain about that. The price point is high but I've made mine last a while with no problem, they are well worth it in my opinion. This is my favorite color (and the hot pink as well!) it looks gorgeous on and I imagine it would look great on many skin tones. LOVE" in 5 reviews
hannah m.
Review for: Rouge Pur Couture - #13 Le Orange - YSL - Lip Color - Rouge Pur Couture - 3.8g/0.13oz more...
One word, Elegance. YSL is like a date with yourself. Purchasing this lip color from Sephora is an absolute treat because it's important to treat ourselves from time to time.

The packaging is a glamorous gold, with the YSL logo on the front. It's so pretty I don't mind applying in public view. In fact, I prefer it, as I feel sexy in an Old-Hollywood way.

Colors are rich, texture is creamy. It's irresistible. Unfortunately, it's easily smearable, but this is a lipstick of the night, one of looks, not touch.
WINDY D.
ft worth, TX
i love this lip stick made my lips pop i got all the complements easy to apply on very smooth i would differently recommend this product to all an not expensive nice package box color tube everything looks nice !!
Vlada L.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this lipstick- the color is a perfectly bright red with just a small hint of orange. Stays on throughout the day pretty well and dries matte but does not dry out my lips like other brands I have tried.
Mariah W.
Corinth
I received this as a birthday gift my lovely mother. Lord bless her, she knows very little about makeup but assumed this must be a wonderful lip product because of the price tag. Unfortunately, as much as I appreciated the gesture, this lipstick did not work for me. The smell is almost overpowering, though the color is stunning. It also did not last longer than two hours on me.
brittania g.
Perfect bright red. This is a classic staple that everyone should have. I️ have never seen this color look bad on anyone. Price wise I️ don’t think it’s significantly better than Mac or other competitors and if it weren’t for the color being so amazing I’d probably prefer it in another brand for cheaper.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
While the price of YSL lipsticks had me cautious, the quality is definetly there! This color pops like no other and the formula feels amazing on the lips! Perfect for when you want to splurge a little on a high end product! Treat yo self! Highly recommended!
Nicole B.
Bartlett
I love these so much they are on the expensive side but they work like a dream the packing is beautiful and luxiourios and it is probley my most favored lip stick. This is so long wearing it lasts all day . I would definitly go and rebuy this again.
Ariel S.
sheridan, WY
My holy grail red! Everytime I’m wearing a read lip color is this one there’s no denying
I’ve had so many people come and ask me what I’m wearing and I always keep it a secret hahahaa
You’ll fall in love with this formula
Alyssa A.
I own this in the shade 70 Le Nu which is a nude satin finish lipstick. They are a little pricey but are highly pigmented and non-drying. They have SPF 15 and last up to 6 hours on your lips. These also just glide onto your lips which is something that I love about this collection.
Aylin M.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Rouge Pur Couture - #13 Le Orange - YSL - Lip Color - Rouge Pur Couture - 3.8g/0.13oz, Other more...
I absolutely love YSL lipsticks, they're my favorite, my go to. Their quality is amazing, although they can be a bit pricey they're totally worth it. The formula and colors are so unique and the smell is to die for, the only reason why I don't give it 5 stars is because I can taste it a lot in my mouth after a few minutes, but I think out of all my YSL lipsticks my rouge pur couture #50 is the one that tastes the most.
Reagan V.
Mountain Top, PA
Are YSL lip products really worth the money??
Iliana S.
Austin, TX
Does it blend good how well does it work we're can I find it and is it worth the price