BY DIOR

Rouge Dior Voluptuous Care Lipcolor - No. 743 Zinnia Red 3.5g/0.12oz see more...

Kayla M.
Rochester
I love this color and I love this product. It felt luxurious on my lips. It did require lip liner however that is the usual really. My lips really stood out with this. You can tell the quality is way beyond anything from target or a drug store. I plan to wear this when I want to go out and feel like a million bucks
Miranda R.
Starke, FL
Purchased at: Macy's
This product honestly wasn't as good as I thought it was. The product it's was kinda of patchy on my lips and didn't go on the color I was hoping for and was more dark then I wanted it to be. I have nothing against Dior as a brand but this particular lipstick was just not the best.
Nina Marie S.
philadelphia
Purchased at: ULTA
The pay off let me tell you is amazing the consistency is so smooth doesn’t move all around like some lipsticks do . This is my second one I bought in different color . The packaging is so sleek and amazing I just can’t wait to pull it out in a restaurant and be like fancy ahaha but beyond the packaging the formula is really dope in my opinion that is all I’m gonna say . Thanks dior for making this formula in a fancy package even though my pocket isn’t saying thank you I really think the price is worth for what you get in the formula
Rebecca F.
I like Dior lipsticks in general. The packaging is always very nice and the formula is pleasant with regard to smell and texture. The mid range reds are reliable options for work and for nighttime. This one feels and looks good.
Cleopatra H.
Elk Grove, CA
Such a great product I really enjoyed it. It’s such a beautiful color. I felt like it went great with my skin tone. I definitely recommend to everyone. Especially to my family and friends some have tried it and loved it.
Taylor D.
Des Moines
Although it was pretty pricy for a lipstick i decided to try it out and i actually thought it was very beautiful on the lip without any streaks & lasted a very long time. the finish was gorgeous and i would wear it again if the price was lower!
Mercedes H.
Greensboro
Talk about bold and long lasting! I love this lip stick and it stays forever. This definitely met my expectations and it’s easy to apply without the mess. I would buy this again for sure! And I also told my friends about it.
Cruz M.
Bronx, NY
These are fantastic. They're not overpowering in colour and they do a great job in hydrating the lips. These do apply sheer but they last longer than your average lipstick/lipgloss hybrid,Bright260 just to try Diors lipsticks, all color was very natural and light and super shiny. I fall in love with it! Super moisturizing and comfy on the lips! Recommend it!
Tamara F.
Manassas Park , VA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Love it love this color love Dior I don’t know what to say everything I buy there is in good quality of course it’s really price but it’s worth the money you guys should definitely try all Dior cosmetics 🥰
Radwa R.
Pennsylvania,PA
WOW l like this color I think I will buy it soon

I adore products Dior