Rouge Dior Vernis

by Dior

Discover the new-generation Dior Vernis and its ingenious formula that plays up the gel effect.

Los colores se ven increíbles
Me encantaría probarlo, se ven increíbles los colores
Iss this good and easy to apply? ?
Start your review of Rouge Dior Vernis!
Marija K.
Durango, CO
Rouge Dior Vernis uploaded by Marija K.
Rouge Dior Vernis uploaded by Marija K.
I love painting my nails and testing which nail polish will perform the best 💅 The winner is Christian Dior Diorific Vernis Nail Lacquer from limited edition Golden Nights by Peter Philips, creative and image director for Dior makeup. Just look at this wonderful gift wrapping from Christian Dior 🎁The nail lacquer comes in a golden box and a beautiful couture round bottle with a polished brass top with Christian Dior written all around the base. The color is intense red and it is called Red Wonders. The brush is definitely worth a mention. It is a wider brush with bristles that are the perfect length making it effortless to use. I apply 2 coats waiting 5 minutes between each coat. I start from the center of the nail and then continue to the sides. At the end I apply clear coat. Every five days I apply a thin coat of clear nail polish which helps my nails look perfect for 2 weeks. This bottle of 12ml- 0.40fl. oz lasts me 2 months. This nail lacquer makes the surface of the nail smooth and shiny like glass. It also strengthens the nails. The sophisticated, elegant and intense red Dior nail lacquer is perfect for the upcoming holidays. I think it is worth the price. #nailart
Shannon R.
Atlanta, GA
Rouge Dior Vernis uploaded by Shannon R.
Review for: 268 RUBAN
This is honestly my favorite nail polish. It dried quick and left no smudges. Application was seamless. About to purchase more! Rouge Dior Vernis
Influenster M.
Rouge Dior Vernis uploaded by Influenster M.
Review for: 999 ROUGE 999
Best nail polish I've ever gotten, HANDS DOWN!!! The texture and quality of this is unbeatable! No other nail polish has last me for as long as almost 2 weeks like this one right here! It doesn't chip, it strengths my nail enamel, keeps it fresh and I don't have to top with several coats on to get that intense color look on my nails. Super worth every dollar spent on this, I love it!❤
Oleksandra O.
Peoria, AZ
Rouge Dior Vernis uploaded by Oleksandra O.
Rouge Dior Vernis uploaded by Oleksandra O.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: 537 RIVIERA
My favorite nail polish 💅🏻 , genuinely enjoining painting my nails. Looks stylish and dries fast enough.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,091 reviews
Review for: 853 MASSAÏ
This is one nail polish that is definitely worth the high price tag! I continue to back to the Dior line for their releases of their state of the product line formula and excellent color choices. Their color choices for each season always set the trends for all other brands!
Cailin K.
Grosse Pointe, MI
Review for: 999 ROUGE 999
These polished tend to be a bit expensive, but they’re well worth it when you see how vibrant each hue is. They are beautiful and each one complements almost every skin tone! I paint my nails a lot and I’ve noticed that these colors last a day or two more than my Essie polishes. It’s not a lot, but I really don’t think any polish will last much longer than that (besides gel).
Amy C.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Review for: 661 BONHEUR
OG nail care that makes your digits look perfectly polished but still natural. I wear this for work and also use it on my toe nails. It’s a cool pink and looks amazing with my nc15 skin but have seen it work on all tones. Don’t expect much color but you can see a clear contrast between nails you’ve painted with it and nails you haven’t. Super elegant and understated.
Jennifer A.
Minneapolis, MN
Rouge Dior Vernis uploaded by Jennifer A.
Dior in #504 Waterlily is a warm mint green with green shimmer. The shimmer is definitely in a creme base - it's not a predominantly shimmery polish. However, the shimmer is always apparent, in comparison to the famous subtle shimmer in Chanel's Jade. It is rose scented, which lingers for days, if you like that. It wasn't overwhelming, so I didn't mind. I used 2 coats and had no problems with application. I only buy Dior's when they really catch my eye because of their paddle brush. There are two reasons I dislike paddle brushes (even higher end ones where the bristles are consistently cut evenly): 1) polish pools up on the stem, and since it's flat, not curved, it's impossible to really wipe it off on the edge of the bottle, so you never know whether more polish is going to come rushing down and flood your application as you apply the polish, and 2) the tapered cut of the bristles, which makes it very hard to get all the way to my cuticles at the base of my nails by the sides without doing cleanup. I felt this formula was a bit more chippy than is normal for me with any brand. There were no big chips, but I wrap my tips, and between when I applied this at night and woke up in the morning, the wrapped polish on my left index finger had already chipped off. I tend to get 5-14 days of wear from polishes, so that's not great. Chanel Jade is more blue-toned with subtler shimmer.
Alice Y.
Portland, ME
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 537 RIVIERA
I love the Dior polish colors, and I love how they looks that day and how they shine and dry quickly, but I am always disappointed in the cracking that inevitably appears on the top corners of your nails!
Melissa R.
Edinburg Texas
Rouge Dior Vernis uploaded by Melissa R.
I have to say that from all the nail polish brands that I' ve tried (and famous ones like OPI, Essie, Nails Inc), Dior nail polish is the best. It's long lasting (nail polish ... nail polish only last 2 days without chipping on my nails and Dior doubles this) and so shiny, almost like a jelly look. It looks soo pretty!🌸 I would really love to try new colors!!Rouge Dior Vernis