BY DIOR

First step for perfectly even lips.That perfect finish becomes reality with a lip liner that is incredibly easy to use. It glides on with a clean, full line that enhances lip volume.Start in the middle of the upper lip and draw a "V" shape on the Cupid's bow. Then define the contours starting at the center of the lips and gradually lightening until the corner. For more intense lipstick colour and to optimize hold, fill the inner part of the lips in with pencil.Dior Contour is about shades from satin to matte, that all match the large range of colours Rouge Dior. Used alone or associated with your lipstick, Dior Contour plumps the lips contour and improves the colour lasting for a perfect finish effect. Advantages: its built-in brush to blend lines and apply lipstick, as well as the sharpener.Designer see more...

Kayla O.
Kingman
This isn’t really all too impressive and was way too much for an ordinary lip liner. I’m all about spending money on a good lip liner or lipstick, but this lip liner just smudged. I wouldn’t really recommend. I’ve used far cheaper that are way better. The pigment was amazing, though.
Yana S.
Oakland, NJ
I have used this product a few times when I borrowed it from a friend. I love the way that it stays on I really like the applicator and the way that the product itself is designed. Overall I would absolutely suggest this to a friend and I'm looking forward to purchasing it myself.
Stuti P.
Newhall, CA
Really amazing liner! It’s very smooth and easy to use. I absolutely love the formula and sometimes wear it just by itself. It’s definitely worth the splurge! Very pretty color too. There’s something for everyone in this line.
Lauren B.
Greenfield
So this is an okay lip liner. Does its job and is really smooth and pretty. The problem is the price is outrageous and its just gimmicky to me. A lip liner is a lip liner and every other brand can do the same thing.
Marcy D.
Fort Myers
Lip liners are more like a creamy matte lipstick on pencil with brush to perfect application. Beautiful colors and texture. Wears wonderfully. Stays on forever! Yes, they're expensive but worth it. Very nice to travel with so you don't have to carry two items. Liner and color in one. I'd use a very small dab of balm to prep lips for best glide and not blow through pencil.
Allison C.
For a lip liner this is one of my go to’s! I’ve used this a regular for work and it is extremely creamy and nice on the lips, the pricing is a little up there, but you defiantly get what you pay for with this product!
Chasiti B.
Charlotte, NC
I love this lip liners. They are pricey but they last a really long time. They apply so smoothly and I don’t have any issues with pigment. I use these almost every day
Tina T.
Ceres, CA
Love Dior lip liners! Yes they are on pricey side but so worth it! Pigmented where you can apply it once and color comes on beautifully. Sometimes I’ll use the lip liner all over the lips and I love it. Everyone should try a Dior liner.
Kelli K.
Wichita
I have 2-3 of these lip liners. I love the formulation and how easy they are to apply. These are soft, so they are great for underlining and over lining. I would like to see the lip liners last longer for the price. And, possibly extend the color range.
Bren M.
Las Vegas
Love the creamy formula on the Dior lip liners. The color stays on all day and prevents my lipstick or gloss from transferring outside of my lips. I like to place this on first and then ombré my lip color onto the center of my lips.