Rouge Bunny Rouge Liquid Foundation- MILK AQUARELLE - Chestnut Milk Parfait

by Rouge Bunny Rouge

Packed with skin-saving protectors and botanicals including Detoxyl, a powerful anti-pollution ingredient to keep the world at bay and Bamboo, which conditions, softens and repairs the skin. Shea Butter nourishes; Panthenol imparts long-lasting...

Does this product work well with oily skin?
Start your review of Rouge Bunny Rouge Liquid Foundation- MILK AQUARELLE - Chestnut Milk Parfait!
How would you rate this product?
Davie
Let me start with by saying that every girl has that product she buys too much of and mine is foundation. Iv tried a lot and this one stood out. I have fair sensitive skin, that is dry but get oily depending on what products I use. I like the texture of this foundation so much. It applies as a gel, and dries fairly quickly to looking pretty seamless. I set mine out of habit but you might not need to. I like the feel and the look. I have 2 complaints only, the coverage can be good but it will take 3 to 4 pumps and at the price point of this foundation that sucks. If you are rich this is a must have. The packaging is gorgeous and I just loved the wear of this foundation and the color, it lasted and felt like my skin but much better. Oh another complaint for some people will be the color selection I think but mine matched perfectly. I might repurchase, the price is definetly not ideal for how often I wear make up so.... I’ll see. But strictly talking formula I loved wearing this.
Dry, Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Fine Lines
Edmonton, AB
Rouge Bunny Rouge Liquid Foundation- MILK AQUARELLE - Chestnut Milk Parfait uploaded by Sylvie G.
This is not a foundation I've heard any reviews on on any beauty channel. I bought this because of a local makeup store has been carrying this brand for years. They have an online store https://luxbeauty.com If you are interested. I've tried the powder in the past and I've liked that. I bought this foundation in the shade almond and it seems to be working well for me. I like that is just a foundation, I am not necessarily looking for skin care products in my foundation as that can be overkill over all the skincare I've already applied before putting on my makeup. I'm a fan of this make up line. In the picture I set it with BECCA Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder they pair very well.
Sensitive / Dullness, Redness, Sensitivity