Rouge Allure Extrait De Gloss - # 58 Emoi - Chanel - Lip Color - Rouge Allure Extrait De Gloss - 8g/0.28oz uploaded by Javen J.Rouge Allure Extrait De Gloss - # 58 Emoi - Chanel - Lip Color - Rouge Allure Extrait De Gloss - 8g/0.28oz uploaded by Sarah B.

BY CHANEL

Julie R.
Ellerslie, GA
Perfect gloss, except I noticed it smudges. Gorgeous color, but it runs even when I use a lip primer or liner. I exfoliated my lips with LUSH bubblegum lip scrub, which is awesome and you lick it off your lips when you’re finished ! That seemed to help some. For as pricey as Chanel is it should stay on better.
Ashley W.
Dallas, GA
This is one of my favorite "high end" products. The application is smooth and the product is highly pigmented for a gloss product. It's also long lasting. It can be slightly sticky after a while but a simple blot will fix that. Over all, it's a fantastic product.
Javen J.
This lipgloss is amazing, I bought it recently at Nordstrom for my first time. Its very long lasting. I purchased it for $30 you get what you pay for, great quality. I would definitely purchase this again.
Emily C.
Oklahoma city, OK
I had this product in a light neutral pink shade and I absolutely loved it. It stayed on quite a while and was somewhat sticky, but I didn't mind. It felt so good on my lips and the color payoff was incredible! Pricey but worth it IMO
Morgan M.
Apex
The most luxurious lipgloss I own! The packaging is so great, nice and heavy, with a very minimalist design on it. It smells like rich people and goes on like cashmere. The staying power is nice and the gloss has a nice pigmentations. 10/10 would recommend even though it costs and arm and a leg.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw , GA
Hands down the BEST LIP GLOSS EVER! I was blown away by how the bright the pigment was. I also like the thick consistency without the sticky residue. This color lasts for hours and is a great shade for any skin tone. I would definitely recommend this product! It's worth every penny, I promise.
Lili E.
Dallas, TX
J'adore Chanel! Such a top notch, unique, classical, and timeless brand. Every single creation has been made with love, care, and excellence. I don't currently own it because it is too pricey, but I have used it and it's pretty good.
Tiquiala G.
REX, GA
By far, my favorite lip gloss! It's a splurge, but it is soooo worth it! I love the thick and creamy formula!
Beatriz V.
Stamford, CT
Adoro ese labial de brillo me fascinan lo recomiendo no se van a arrepentir
BÁRBARA C.
Tenerife
Tiene una muy buena pigmentación, es bastante oscuro el color pero muy lindo ideal para looks claros pero con un buen pintalabios. lo unico es su precio un poco elevado