BeautyFaceFace MakeupL'Oréal Paris

Rouge A Levres Color Riche Matte 103 Blush In A Rush

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rouge A Levres Color Riche Matte 103 Blush In A Rush!
How would you rate this product?
Samar A.
Milwaukee, WI
I like this lipstick it’s nice and clean and easy to move it doesn’t leave and stain I love to
Madison S.
L'oréal lipsticks are classic. They are just great go-to lipsticks. They don't dry out your lips like a liquid lipstick would do. They are comfy and look great
Bettina C.
Nottingham
Rouge A Levres Color Riche Matte 103 Blush In A Rush uploaded by Bettina C.
Rouge A Levres Color Riche Matte 103 Blush In A Rush uploaded by Bettina C.
This lipstick has been my favourite shade for years 🌸 I love this natural blushy-pink. Basically that's my go-to lipstick when I want a natural result ( The effect "I-do-not-wear-any-makeup-today") 🌸 it is pretty difficult to find it so when I purchased on a website I bought 3 more 🌸💗🌸 The application is quite easy, and the price affordable. But be sure to apply it with hydrated lips cause if you don't it can "marks" a tiny bit.
Ludivine S.
Rouge A Levres Color Riche Matte 103 Blush In A Rush uploaded by Ludivine S.
J'ai adorée ce produit, très bonne tenue et ne dessèche pas les lèvres. Tient toute la journée ne file pas. Je recommande.
Sandra P.
Me encanta ya que este pinta labios pigmenta muy bien queda bastante natural y su acabado realmente se queda mate como indica el producto es perfecto
Marta C.
Rouge A Levres Color Riche Matte 103 Blush In A Rush uploaded by Marta C.
Love this shade for everyday use, it’s so easy to apply and it lasts long. The texture is ‘rich’ as described, and gives a nice coverage. Nice range of lipsticks.
Ana V.
Rastatt
Für den Preis perfekt. Man kann nichts falsch machen mit diesem Lippenstift. Ist angenehm zu tragen und riecht gut.
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
1,048 reviews
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News.
Best Regards.