BY ROUDYBUSH

Roudybush Daily Maintenance is a steam-pelleted diet designed to eliminate harmful bacteria while retaining beneficialnutrients. It is a great diet for adult pet birds year-round and for those that are not rearing chicks. No extra vitamin or mineral supplements needed! No added sugars or colors, all natural preservatives. Ingredients: Ground Corn, Ground Wheat, Soy Meal, Soy Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, DL-Methionine, L-Arginine, Niacin, Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Lecithin, Silicon Dioxide (carrier for liquid antioxidants), Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (source of Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Yucca schidigera Extract, Hydrated Sodium Calcium Aluminosilicate, Dried Yeast, Biotin, Calcium Pantothenate, Zinc Oxide, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (source of Vitamin B12), Sodium Selenite (on Calcium Carbonate), Propionic Acid, Ammonium Hydroxide, Acetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Tartaric Acid, and Natural Apple Flavoring. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 11.0% Crude Fat (min) 6.0% Crude Fiber (max) 3.5% Moisture (max) 12.0% Directions: Feed as a sole diet. Do not give vitamin or mineral supplements. Healthy treats may be given in moderate amounts if desired. Make sure your bird is eating the diet by evaluating his droppings. Store in a cool, dry place. Mini Roudybush pellets can be used to feed: Cockatiels, Budgerigars, Lovebirds, Conures, Canaries, Parrotlets, Neophemas, Lories, Caiques, Ringnecks, and birds of a similar size. Small Roudybush pellets can be used to feed: African Greys, Eclectus, Pionus, Rosellas, Lories, Quakers, Lovebirds, Cockatiels, Amazons, Dwarf Macaws, Small Cockatoos, and birds of a similar size.see more...

Yajaira b.
Yajaira b.
Bakersfield, CA
I tired feeding this to my sun conure and she did not want it. Maybe because she was just used to that fiesta thing her old owners had her on. I weened her into different brand.
Lexie D.
Lexie D.
Birds love this stuff I don't even know why but they do they devoured the hour bag in just 2 weeks so be generous
galdina r.
galdina r.
Fresno, CA
Good size of food for birds it's very good for them and natural it's very helps.
Carissa L.
Carissa L.
plattsburgh, NY
Pet Lover Expert
My cockatiel and 2 parakeets love this food. I had gotten 1 mini bag sample to try for them. I mix it in with with their seed food. I'm trying to switch their diet to more nutritional. I give about a half a tbsp of this mixture in with their regular food.
Kaela B.
Kaela B.
Wilmington, NC
It had been impossible to get my parrots to switch to pellets. These are pricey, so I wanted to see if I could find coupons or a free sample first. I emailed the company and I was so surprised to get multiple samples! And the best part? My parrots eat it! This company is fantastic and I'll be happy to continue to support them.