Roto Clipper Electric Nail Trimmer uploaded by Natasha B.

BY TV ITEMS

Cordless, battery-powered nail trimmer and filer all in one. Gives nails a smooth and even finish. Dual sided - one side trims, the other files. Powerful tungsten alloy blade spins at over 450 rpm. Easy cleaning - removable head. see more...

• Is this good for clipping toddler and kids nails? I have ...1 Answers
  • Does this work? I've been thinking of trying this since...3 Answers
Shana L.
Manteca, CA
This product is just ok. It does smooth the free edge of the nail. It is fast and easy to use. The only problem is that with the design, its difficult to fit the edge of the nail into the trimming part and it doesnt really trim the nail, it just basically files it smooth. I really don't recommend this product very much, but its ok. Roto Clipper Electric Nail Trimmer
Natasha B.
Evarts, KY
This product does not do what it says and it does not work properly. I can't find one good thing to say about this product unfortunately. It seems to be cheaply made. It does have a little light, which could be a plus if they take this back to tge drawing board. I don't recommend using on children who fear being their nails trimmed or filed because it can be intimidating, but the blade is safe to touch as is said on the package. I bouhht two and never opened the second.
Kristin T.
Beecher, IL
Does this work? I've been thinking of trying this since I have rheumatoid arthritis and filing and shaping my nails hurts my hands and fingers terribly. Amazon reviews are mixed. Any Influensters have any experience with it?
Amanda J.
Riverview , FL
Is this good for clipping toddler and kids nails? I have to fight with my girls to clip their nails, will this help?

Amazon