GroceryPantryBarilla
Rotini Pasta - 16oz - Barilla

Rotini Pasta - 16oz - Barilla

Barilla® Rotini.

"Al dente" perfection in 7-8 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

EST. Parma 1877 - Italy's #1 brand of pasta™.

Do you prefer to eat barilla pasta with white sauce or red sauce Rotini Pasta - 16oz - Barilla ?
Doesn't this pasta need much time to be ready?
Has anyone tried these noodles?
Start your review of Rotini Pasta - 16oz - Barilla!
Marija K.
Durango, CO
Rotini Pasta - 16oz - Barilla uploaded by Marija K.
Great brand. This is the only brand of pasta I like to use. I always buy different styles and make delicious and easy dishes. Rotini I love to use in my homemade pasta salad. I also like 3 colors. I would recommend it.
Humera S.
Sugar Land, TX
Rotini Pasta - 16oz - Barilla uploaded by Humera S.
My daughter and I love this pasta in garden salad pasta or Greek salad. We add these pasta with some veggies along with olive oil and feta cheese. Absolutely delicious!
Morisha P.
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Rotini Pasta - 16oz - Barilla uploaded by Morisha P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Penne Pasta - 16oz - Barilla Loved the pasta. Easy to cook and taste delicious and authentic. Takes less time in cooking. I would definitely recommend it.
April  D.
Titusville, FL
Love Barilla Rotini, great price and nice packaging. I've always bought Barilla products as did my Italian mother, Italian grandfather and Italian great grandmother so I just go with what I know or make it myself.
Chelsea U.
Wakefield, RI
This pasta is pretty good! Not as good as others but is a good quick choice!
This pasta is pretty good! Not as good as others but is a good quick choice!
Amanda D.
Midway, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I usually get this product when it is on sale for under a 1$ and it is perfect for making pasta salads with either a vinaigrette based or a mayonnaise based dressing if you do a vinaigrette based green olives and or kalamata olives pair great and a mayonnaise based is the unbrined black olive
Pamela R.
Baltimore, MD
I love Barilla pasta in general, and the rotini is definitely a go to, plus my daughter loves it. I love how it holds on to any sauce you use, making a pasta dish very flavorful.
Susan C.
Bothell, WA
Purchased at: Kroger
This is our favourite brand for pasta, l buy it all the time. We always stock the pantry up when it on offer, as l normal donate some of these every month our local community food bank along with other good food staples. Cooks in minutes and is very tasty.
Rajeshwari  C.
Pflugerville, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Barilla pasta. I have tried almost all the varieties of pasta from Barilla. I love the packaging , and cooks well within minutes. It’s an affordable price and I have tried both veg and non veg and it tastes yummy!!!
Kate S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love rotini Pasta and I also love Barilla So this is just amazing I love this because when I had it I had it with the butter and it tasted great I love the type of pasta that I got and I recommend to anyone that loves this type of pasta!