BY ROTHBURY FARMS #51 in Salad Toppings

Rachel V.
These are super crunchy and extra large! I got the cheese garlic flavor at dollar tree for a buck. These were much better than I anticipated. My favorite part of a salad is the crunchy, thick, flavored crouton. These fit all my requirements for a delicious crouton.
PEGGY M.
greenville, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Brayden c.
As an avid crouton Eater. I love these. Great taste and perfect crunch. Goes great with a salad, or if your like me just for a salty snack.
Angela M.
Tampa, FL
I really liked how BIG these croutons are! Very yummy and tasty with a nice crunch. Also, no artificial colors or flavors is a plus.
Jamie P.
Kyira B.
Hattiesburg, MS
This well goodnv. See in place were I live like this or a text toast Look like it good. eat with. Look good y'all tellpkz

Liz F.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I didn't really like them as they were super hard and I would not buy them again.