BY ROTHBURY FARMS #66 in Salad Toppings

Rothbury Farms® Seasoned Italian Style Croutons.
All natural.
Resealable. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sarah B.
Greenville, NC
Tastes great but these croutons are hard as rock! I will never buy these again. I usually get Texas Toast brand, but the store was sold out of them so I grabbed these. I should have had no croutons at all.
Angie V.
Victorville, CA
They are perfectly seasoned I do however think they're a little to hard even after applying my dressing I still find them to hard but would still buy again and would recommend specially for the price.
Ashton P.
Auburn, AL
These are my favorite croutons. They are seasoned perfectly and have just the right amount of crunch. I will even get a hand-full just to snack on. They go great on all salads.
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
These are pretty good. I'm not a big fan of the size of them though being they are a little big