Rothbury Farms Seasoned Croutons uploaded by Julia V.Rothbury Farms Seasoned Croutons uploaded by Judith Z.Rothbury Farms Seasoned Croutons uploaded by Andjoua R.

BY ROTHBURY FARMS

Rothbury Farms® Seasoned Croutons.
All natural.
Resealable. see more...

Loty B.
Elwood
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the best croutons. They are the great salad toppers and only a dollar a bag. They keep their shape.
Julia V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love croutons, and this one are my favorites. I put them in my salads and pasta and sometimes I eat it right from the package. My husband said the are a little hard but for me they are perfect and delicious and make a great complement for my plates.
Andjoua R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these! Perfect on salads and just as snacks themselves. Healthier snack option than junk food
HEATHER S.
Hineston , LA
My all time favorite croutons! They're not too large and they are perfectly seasoned. The bag is resealable so they will always be fresh for the next time you open it.
Keri A.
These are good croutons! Great flavor and the resealable bag keeps them fresh longer!
Erica M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are one of my favorite croutons. They go great in my soups and salads
Ashley H.
These are my favorite brand. I always pick up a new bag when I see them. I love all of the flavors they have.
Danielle C.
Anaheim, CA
Oh my god I love you 3 times a day so grab the prices are you going to liethese are great for snacks
Wendy M.
Abilene, KS
I like to just eat croutons as a snack sometimes and these are the best I have found. I buy them all the time and they usually only cost around a dollar.
Nicole S.
Wyoming, MN
These are great croutons. I like the size/shape compared to other brands that are either way to big or small. I love them in my tomato soup!