Rothbury Farms Seasoned Croutons uploaded by Julia V.Rothbury Farms Seasoned Croutons uploaded by Judith Z.Rothbury Farms Seasoned Croutons uploaded by Andjoua R.

BY ROTHBURY FARMS #15 in Salad Toppings

Rothbury Farms® Seasoned Croutons.
All natural.
Resealable. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Julia V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love croutons, and this one are my favorites. I put them in my salads and pasta and sometimes I eat it right from the package. My husband said the are a little hard but for me they are perfect and delicious and make a great complement for my plates.
Danielle c.
Oh my god I love you 3 times a day so grab the prices are you going to liethese are great for snacks