Rothbury Farms Seasoned Croutons uploaded by Julia V.Rothbury Farms Seasoned Croutons uploaded by Judith Z.Rothbury Farms Seasoned Croutons uploaded by Andjoua R.

BY ROTHBURY FARMS

Rothbury Farms® Seasoned Croutons.
All natural.
American Culinary chefsbest.
www.chefsbest.org.
2012 Best Taste Award.
Chefsbest.
Resealable. see more...

HEATHER S.
Hineston , LA
My all time favorite croutons! They're not too large and they are perfectly seasoned. The bag is resealable so they will always be fresh for the next time you open it.
Wendy M.
Abilene, KS
I like to just eat croutons as a snack sometimes and these are the best I have found. I buy them all the time and they usually only cost around a dollar.
Nicole S.
Wyoming, MN
These are great croutons. I like the size/shape compared to other brands that are either way to big or small. I love them in my tomato soup!
Loty B.
Elwood
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the best croutons. They are the great salad toppers and only a dollar a bag. They keep their shape.
Laura M.
Kittanning, PA
These croutons are definitely good! Not super greasy or weird aftertaste like other brands. Great price too!
Ashley H.
These are my favorite brand. I always pick up a new bag when I see them. I love all of the flavors they have.
Andjoua R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these! Perfect on salads and just as snacks themselves. Healthier snack option than junk food
Ericka V.
I love these, and all the other flavors they have!! I put them in everything to give it a crunch
Keri A.
These are good croutons! Great flavor and the resealable bag keeps them fresh longer!
Rheanna H.
Richland, WA
Rothbury Farms Croutons Seasoned are the best toppers for soup or salad.