BY ROTEL #39 in Vegetables

Rotel Orginal Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies 10oz see more...

Buy on Target
MaryBeth R.
I buy this and make sausage and velveeta rotel dip in my crockpot and dip with tortilla chips. The rotel gives the dip just the perfect amount of spiciness because of the chili’s. Definitely recommend for anyone wanting to try this recipe, it’s a real hit at any party!
LaDonna C.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Was never really a fan of tomatoes, until i had tried some Rotel Orginal Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies 10oz to make queso. Didn't have have any Velveeta Original (seeing how anywhere you go it's and arm and a leg to buy😒) so I subbed Kraft Pizza Shredded Mozzarella Cheddar Cheese 16 oz. ZIP-PAK® also it has thicker shreds. And along with it Kraft Shredded Mexican Style Four Cheese Blend Made with 2% Reduced for flavoring. Microwaves about two mins (stirring every 30 sec) turned out great. And drain your rotel tomatoes before cooking. I prefer not to have watery queso. Paired with generic tortilla chips, and Barefoot Moscato (white wine of choice) every poor stoners muchie dream.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
We use Rotel for many dishes. Chili, bean dips, cheesy dips. Great taste. Love the chiles. They add a great kick. Can find at most stores. Highly recommended. Velveeta Mini Blocks Original Cheese 20 oz. BoxRotel Orginal Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies 10oz
Cheyenne H.
Decherd
I have been eating rotel before my teeth had even came in. This product is very high quality and affordable, the taste is slightly salty and savory with hints of spice that goes wonderful with nacho cheese flavored chips. Many people enjoy these with cheese but prefer these straight out of the can with potato or nacho cheese chips
Maddy S.
Lancaster, PA
My pantry would not be complete without at least 2 or 3 cans of rotel in it. It’s a perfectly versatile canned food item, from being a perfect addition to my white chicken chili, or the classic pairing with velveeta for a great cheese dip. It’s reasonable price makes it even better, no pantry is complete without it!
Brandi P.
Tyler, TX
I pick up a minimum of two every time I go to the grocery store! This is a staple in my house hold and added to the majority of recipes. It's a super cheap way to add great flavor. I would recommend everyone at least try it. They have mild too, if you or your children are sensitive to spicy foods.
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
I love Rotel for my nachos just two mixed up with my ground beef food Burger is in a great thing to have in your kitchen to add to your ground beef with any Ville especially if you wanted to just a little spice
Connie C.
Spotsylvania, VA
This is a staple in my pantry. I use Ro-Tel to spice up everything from chili to stir fries. Knowing there’s simple, high quality ingredients gives me piece of mind.
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
Rotel is the best product in the world for adding flavor and texture to any dish you can think of! I  stock up on several cans every time I go to Wal-Mart. It's awesome in beans, soups, dips, fajitas, rice dishes and just about everything. I love that it also has different heat varieties to accommodate everyone.
Jennifer H.
Louisiana , ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
Staple in most of my dishes! Love the spice! I use it in cheesy chicken Spaghetti, Spicy cheesy pasta, & of course cheese dip! Paired with velvetta, it can make any dish Delicious!
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
What's your favorite recipe with rotel?