BY ROTEL

Ro-tel® Chunky Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
Foodie Expert
Rotel is the best product in the world for adding flavor and texture to any dish you can think of! I  stock up on several cans every time I go to Wal-Mart. It's awesome in beans, soups, dips, fajitas, rice dishes and just about everything. I love that it also has different heat varieties to accommodate everyone.
Cindie H.
Columbus, GA
Foodie Expert
I had this for the first time near new years. Great dip with hamburger, Velveeta, can of rotel. Habe made it myself now on several occasions.
Mandy L.
Algona, WA
Foodie Expert
Totem is a great addition to nearly any meal that tomatoes would go in. We often put a can in nearly all our casseroles just for flavor.
Natalie P.
Pasadena, TX
Nice blend of tomatoes and chilies perfect for any dip, soup, or chilli. Just the right amount of spice that is friendly for everyone.
Kelsie B.
Eau Claire, WI
This is the best cooking ingredient! It goes great in any baked pasta or crock pot meal.
Windy R.
Chico, CA
This stuff is really good, it's full of flavor and is a great dip with velvet. I have also used it in a tortilla with cheese for extra flavor! Great little find for the price.
Megan D.
La Place, LA
Foodie Expert
Rotel tomatoes are the perfect addition to a cheese dip or any mexican dish that requires tomatoes/salsa. I find with the green chiles in it, it adds SO much flavor and they cook very well. Tastes the best cooked with velveeta cheese. (Hubbys fave)
Carey C.
Manakin Sabot, VA
Foodie Expert
I adore using Rotel Chunky Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies in not only main dishes, but in sides as well. I mic them with ground beef, mushrooms, and Velveeta for a great dip for chips and pita chips. They are a great addition to any recipe. I am highly satisfied and will definitely partake again.
Cassandra D.
Brentwood, PA
Toss two cans of this in the microwave with a block of Velveeta and you have a wonderful cheese dip. This receipt reheats well, too.
Karin B.
I just made an enchilada bake with these, so nice that you don't have to buy an extra can of chilis with your tomatoes.