BY ROTEL #63 in Vegetables

Buy on Walmart
Amber E.
Buffalo, MN
This is the perfect addition to my white chicken chili recipe! It adds the perfect seasonings! I love flavorful chili! I would suggest everyone use this can of totem in their chili recipes! I will continue to buy this whenever I need to grocery shop for ingredients to make chili!!!
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
Foodie Expert
Rotel is the best product in the world for adding flavor and texture to any dish you can think of! I  stock up on several cans every time I go to Wal-Mart. It's awesome in beans, soups, dips, fajitas, rice dishes and just about everything. I love that it also has different heat varieties to accommodate everyone.
Cara O.
Denton, TX
I use these all the time! I have tried other brands and the others don't have the same flavor and the veggies look brown and bland. I definitely won't use any other brand!
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
My aunt used to melt this into velveeta cheese sauce and a little bit of fried hamburger to make a great dip for tortilla chips.
Lauren D.
Tifton , Ga
Lots of great recipes that you can add this gem to, but you cant go wrong when just adding cheese. Always a crowd pleaser!
mandie b.
Foodie Expert
Makes cheese dip taste good and love it in chilli and anything wit tomatoes needed...
Gina G.
Herrin, IL
Foodie Expert
Rotel makes terrific nachos. A little velveeta, milk, and a can of rotel melted together is delicious.
crystal d.
Ro*tel is gret for dips or even to add little spice to your meal. I prefer to use it in a cheese dip, it brings a lot more flavor.
sarah c.
West Plains, MO
Foodie Expert
I use this stuff all the time when I make chili or chili dip. it is delicious and packed with flavor.
Laura M.
Winter Spgs, FL
My favorite thing to do with this is to mix in some velveta cheese, pop in the microwave, stir it up, and it's the perfect dip for chips!