BY ROTEL #14 in Canned Vegetables

Buy on Walmart
Sarah K.
Clinton Twp, MI
I use this when i am making cheese dip. It works well and brings a wonderful flavor to the dish. Its not very hot, very mild but it adds the nice kick that you need. I always make the dip with family get togethers and everyone enjoys it. My father in law uses it for his chili and its amazing with that as well.
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
Rotel is the best product in the world for adding flavor and texture to any dish you can think of! I  stock up on several cans every time I go to Wal-Mart. It's awesome in beans, soups, dips, fajitas, rice dishes and just about everything. I love that it also has different heat varieties to accommodate everyone.
Amber E.
Buffalo, MN
This is the perfect addition to my white chicken chili recipe! It adds the perfect seasonings! I love flavorful chili! I would suggest everyone use this can of totem in their chili recipes! I will continue to buy this whenever I need to grocery shop for ingredients to make chili!!!
Jadon P.
I only use these tomatoes when I'm making guacamole. They add a fresh spicy kick the the guacamole. People love them and so do I. I'm only putting a four stars because I barely use these and there is always to much that I need
Sylvia U.
I love this as an addition to my chili. It really makes a different in my chili and I don't need to spend time chopping up tomatoes or peppers. Tastes great! And great price!
Cara O.
Denton, TX
I use these all the time! I have tried other brands and the others don't have the same flavor and the veggies look brown and bland. I definitely won't use any other brand!
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
This is great to use if you need to whip food in a hurry! Make dips or add some kick to your chili. I tend to put this in when I make chili in the slow cooker. You can really taste the green chilies!
Kameka T.
We love this brand on our house. My husband uses it to make nacho dip and I use it in a few meals. Great with tacos or over baked chicken breast wit cheese.
Laura M.
Winter Spgs, FL
My favorite thing to do with this is to mix in some velveta cheese, pop in the microwave, stir it up, and it's the perfect dip for chips!
crystal d.
Ro*tel is gret for dips or even to add little spice to your meal. I prefer to use it in a cheese dip, it brings a lot more flavor.