Lexy K.
Middle Vlg, NY
How has this organization made a difference to you in your own lives ?
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
10 months, 2 weeks ago
Good Samaritan Expert Level 4
They hosted a foreign exchange student from Mexico and my family chose to host him! I now have a forever brother!
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Owasso, OK
1 year, 5 months ago
My club helped me travel abroad and connected me to the club in Argentina where I carried out a year long exchange in high school. It was the most amazing experience of my life! I want to be a Rotarian when I get out of college!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
1 year, 9 months ago
I've made some really great friends from all over the world. It's helped me network and be a better speaker. I also know how to organize events and fundraisers. Giving back is really rewarding.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Sudbury, MA
2 years, 6 months ago
Just helps me become a better person
Deidre M.
Deidre M.
Boise, ID
3 years ago
I was able to attend a lot of Daddy-Daughter events while my Dad was a member. It helped us build a bond and taught me the importance of service at a young age.
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
4 years, 6 months ago
I received a scholarship from a Rotary Club.
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Lake city , Fl
4 years, 8 months ago
None in my life but reading and visiting their site after seeing this for the first time on INFLUENSTER has made me realize how many selfless people actually are in this world
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
Lafayette, CA
4 years, 8 months ago
I both received a scholarship from rotary and was able to serve in germany in high school, where i still have friends to this day! i thank rotary for the opportunity that they gave me to learn more about the world and other cultures.
Jimmye J.
Jimmye J.
Hardin, KY
4 years, 10 months ago
My daughter was chosen as the Rotary Student of the month, she received recognition at teh monthy luncheon and also received a small school scholorship, such a great group
Rosalina B.
Rosalina B.
Escondido, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
Rotary International can be a great influence in any community. In my community they volunteer every year at my schools garden during planting season. We work side by side, students and the rotary club, all day long. We have 10 acres and every year they never fail to plant at least 5, in 2011 they did seven. On top of this they provide scholarships among other awesome things. I was even invited to chair a luncheon, they really care about the community and try to stay informed on ways that they can help and ensure that they are effective.