BY ROSY RINGS

Rosy Rings Botanica Glass Candle 17.5 Oz. - Apricot Rose is made with a 100% natural soy wax blend, a cotton wick, essential and high quality fragrance oils. Approximate 85 hour burn time. Apricot Rose is a big, dewy pastel bouquet of pink roses & almond blossoms sweetened by juicy apricots and mirabelle plums. Pomelo leaf, violets and blond woods round out this undeniably charming scent. see more...

Review (1)
MARIA A.
Rabat
collecting candles is one of my hobbies, I really would try this one and I hope you allow me to review the perfect candle. I can also help you promote your products, I will promote your website and review your products on all my socials medias on my facebook  account my facebook page & my Instagram account also on my blog for Free, for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the Net in the same time help the company promote good news. I will be waiting for your answers