BY ROSSANO FERRETTI PARMA

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A reconstructing treatment that leaves the hair extraordinarily shiny and silky after just one application. Key benefits:- Conditions for healthy-looking softness and shine- Fortifies hair fibers- Supports elasticity and bounceIf you want to know more… By deeply penetrating the hair shaft, this treatment smooths hair cuticles and supports long-term improvement of hair health. It is ideal for dry, damaged and color-treated hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates Rossano Ferretti products benefit from the best that nature can offer for the beauty of hair. Each product features a high concentration of the finest raw materials from plant and vegetable oils, optimized in durability and stability by a minimal use of the most advanced biopolymers. Made in Italy. This treatment does not contain polluting or non-biodegradable ingredients.

Buy on Sephora
claudia n.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
This is a product for me good for all hair types from Italy. Deep conditions using natural ingredients plant-based. Deep penetrates dry hair. But good for all hair types. A creamy Rich serum that thirsty hair will love. Causing your hair to feel soft and shiny. The ingredients is a plus for me. I believe it will be for you too
Carmen R.
Carmen R.
Kissimmee, Fl
I love this product is really what I look for when I do my shopping and I will continue to buy everything from this brand.
tizania q.
tizania q.
San Diego, California
This one is another holy grail cream for me. Had it shipped in my country and absolutely loved it the moment it arrived. Formula was perfeect. The cream natural on me and the effects does a wonderful finish too! ❤
Kessia B.
Kessia B.
a reconstructing treatment that leavea The hair extraordinarily shiny and skilky arte e just one application.
fortifies hair fibers
supports elasticity and bounce
i Like it, i want.ñ
Monique G.
Monique G.
This hair treatment looks nice and I would try it, I do have damaged hair so would be nice to try for sure! 🖒
Priscila V.
Priscila V.
Waterloo , ['', '', '']
This definitely left my hair feeling shiny and so so soft! This really worked wonders for my damaged hair and I felt a difference after using this just once !
christina j.
christina j.
Kokomo indiana
Has anyone tried this product?
Christina M.
Christina M.
Gambrills, MD
Does this product help your hair stay straight?
Christina S.
Christina S.
Sierra vista, AZ
Does this help repair damage?
Latara G.
Latara G.
Detroit, MI
Can anyone give me a honest opinion on how this works
Do you actually get any results of before and after?