BY ROSS NUTRITIONAL

UPC: 070074535869 - Pediasure Nutrition Drink With Fiber, Vanilla Flavor, Model: 53585 - 8 Oz/Bottle, 24 Ea - PediaSure Nutrition Drink with Fiber, Vanilla Flavor is Complete, balanced nutrition. - PediaSure Nutrition Drink with Fiber, Vanilla Flavor,... see more...

• How does the product taste I've been wanting to try it but I've b...1 Answers
  • Does this profuvy leave a nasty after taste?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Maria M.
All 3 of my kids love pedisure preferably the vanilla or chocolate! It is an awesome way of gaining nutrients and vitamins....my kids already take vitamins and love food but this is additional. SOME ppl use this as supplements
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
I had to use these for my daughter when she was little because she wasn't eating very well and she needed something that would give her all the nutrients she needs.  This works so well for her and we actually still give it to her as it seems to help with her constipation and other health issues.  She loves the flavor.  Would definitely recommend this product.  I purchase mine at Walmart.
Tori R.
My son loves the chocolate pediasure! He is not a big fan of the Strawberry one though. I love the vitamins that are in it. Just wish that the was a little lower. He drinks one a day right now then we will have a check up on his weight in 30 days. I love that we can take it when we travel.
Jennifer W.
Indianapolis, IN
My daughter was a very picky eater and I started buying these because I was concerned that she wasn't getting enough of the right nutrients. She liked the taste until she was around 9 and then she started complaining, but by then, she was eating a much more varied diet.
stephanie h.
Madera, Ca
My oldest drinks these because hes really picky and so if I cant get him to eat everything at least I have these to help out with his weight and vitamins.
Alondra H.
Las Vegas, NV
My nephew drinks this all the time. it has all the nutrients they need and the best part is that its affodable for everyone.
Meagan S.
Spring Hill, TN
My son drinks this because he is the pickiest eater! He loves it and I feel better knowing he is getting some nutritional value.
lizeth c.
san jose, CA
My kids drink these so do I they are good even if their for kids and they have different flavors
Nikki J.
Three bucks is great and it's healthy. Good product and price. Product recommended
Tara D.
West Chester, PA
This is a great company! if you are ever sick and need to replace electrolytes try these!
Andrea N.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
Does this profuvy leave a nasty after taste?
Deshonay J.
Los Angeles , CA
Foodie Expert
How does the product taste I've been wanting to try it but I've been a little reluctant I've heard the flavor is not so good any thoughts