ROSS NUTRITIONAL PEDISURE 1.5 CAL W/FBR INS-US Size: 24X8 OZ

by ROSS NUTRITIONAL

PediaSure Medical Food with Fiber Liquid. Nutritional support. Calorically dense formula for pediatric patients who need more calories in less volume. Use as a sole source of nutrition or as a supplement. Provides 100% or more of the DRIs for protein...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ROSS NUTRITIONAL PEDISURE 1.5 CAL W/FBR INS-US Size: 24X8 OZ!
eve M.
ROSS NUTRITIONAL PEDISURE 1.5 CAL W/FBR INS-US Size: 24X8 OZ uploaded by eve M.
My son's been on this for 4 years now and boy has it made the difference on helping him gain weight
Elizabeth B.
I drink these even if I'm big because i honestly love pediasure. I know i should be drinking the one for adults, but ill do that eventually.
Enisy S.
I used to give a milkshake to my son before going to school. This one is excellent for the stomach.

Looking for your answer?