ROSS NUTRITIONAL PEDIASURE LIQ INSTITU-USE VAN uploaded by Maria R.

BY ROSS NUTRITIONAL

•Complete, Balanced Nutrition® to help kids grow For children 1 to 13 years of age, PediaSure® is a nutritional supplement that provides complete, balanced nutrition® and is clinically proven to help kids grow. It is great to use as a sole source of... see more...

lis C.
Worcester, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the best nutrition for a kid that is malnourished. It was sent to my daughter from the doctor who has difficulty eating. It helps her grow and have a great nutrition and help her gain tons of weight! I will recommend this with my eyes clothes. Remember to clean your lids teeth after taking it if not is going to get bacteria but its really good source of vitamins and minerals and calories for your child.
Brittney H.
I'm a big fan of pediasure, especially when I have picky toddlers who won't eat anything! This drink helps ensure they get a well balanced meal!
Jamie C.
Waianae, HI
My kids all love these! The vanilla is their second choice, strawberry is the best.

It a nice pick me up for them loaded with vitamins.
Brittany C.
When my son started drinking these I noticed how much he enjoyed them. They literally last forever too.
Trisha S.
Lost Creek, WV
My three year old is very very picky when it comes to food. Sometimes she would go a day without eating and only drinking milk no matter how hard we tried pedis sure is a great substitute and puts my mind at ease the best part is she actually ask for it so there's no hassle in getting her to drink it!