BY ROSS NUTRITIONAL #63 in Formula

INDICATIONS Pediasure Liquid nutritionally complete balanced enteral formula especially designed for oral or tube feeding of children 1 to 10 years of age. May be used as the sole source of nutrition or as a supplement. PediaSure meets or exceeds 100% of the NAS-NRC RDAs for protein, vitamins and minerals for children 1 to 6 years of age in 1000 ml, and for children 7 to 10 years of age in 1300 ml. Kid-approved flavors. see more...

Cassandra S.
rochester, WA
Whenever my kids weren't feeling well they got pedialite when they weren't eating well they got pediasure the pediatrician said the pedia brands are the best for little ones they are trusted by drs so they are trusted by me..
Samantha S.
Indianapolis, Indiana
These drinks are great for kids who are missing that something, kids don't always get the nutrients they need, so why not help them out with this yummy tasting milk. We know it's good for them, they don't.
Brittany J.
Akron, OH
My oldest son was pit on this to help him gain weight. Worked like a charm. My now picky 2 year old who has texture issues get diarrhea from it. Wish he could tolerate it.
MaryAnn H.
My cousin was fed this by me and my aunt when he was a baby.
It smells like any other formula, a bit sweet but weird at the same time.
He always enjoyed it, drinking it super fast when we fed him the bottle.
Amanda B.
I'm a nurse and my patient uses these for her enteral feedings. The smell makes me gag, but flavor wise they taste good and provide a ton of nutrients!
Melissa V.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I have a special needs daughter and she was on Pediasure for years, and it helped her so much, and gave her the daily nutrients she needed.
Markeela C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This formula is surprisingly healthy for babies especially after breastfeeding it gives all the nutrients and vitamins your baby will need
Carrie P.
Metairie , LA
This is an amazing product! Our daughter had texture issues for years. This product was able to save her from a feeding tube.
Kendall P.
Tiverton, RI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Got this for my son when he was growing up as he need the extra umph he liked the taste a lot it's a good brand
Isabel D.
I love using Roos nutritional pediasure it healps a lot it's really good for dehydration my kids loves it
Markeela C.