ROSS NUTRITIONAL Pedialyte Singles Oral Electrolyte Maintenance Solution, Fruit Flavor, 4 ea

BY ROSS NUTRITIONAL

• What is the age they can use pedialyte singles oral electrolyte m...3 Answers
aleida m.
I really like how handy these are on the go. I hate taking filled up sippy cups or bottles and these are perfect. I don't have to carry the big Pedialyte jug to keep my son hydrated when he's under the weather.
Nasiha B.
Philadelphia, PA
I think the Pedialyte Singles are for kids. Kids see this and automatically think juice, when in all actuality it's helping them keep hydrated and has electrolytes as well. No more juice cups or spills.
kim c.
This are great on the go. They are perfect serving sizes for your little ones cup. I find this is a must have for your go bag with little children
Ghelmyng R.
Homestead , FL
When my daughter was six months she got very sick and wasn't allowed to drink milk so pedialyte was the only thing that she could drink.
Sara F.
Laurel, Md
Perfect for children of all ages. my go to product for when my son is not feeling his best. I will always trust the Pedialyte Brand
Luan M.
Single servings is so clever. But we could never get children to drink Pedialyte. They don't like the taste.
Gracie C.
Very great and handy dandy on the go items! Very simple and good flavors of course
Jessica L.
Rowlett, TX
I think these are wonderful. However my child is so picky and doesn't like pedialyte.
kimberly m.
Black Mtn, NC
What is the age they can use pedialyte singles oral electrolyte maintenance solution?