Cingy L.
Merced, CA
Wouldn't it be more better if all Ross carried more cosmetics? I love it how their cheaper :)
Sam S.
Sam S.
3 years, 2 months ago
I agree. I always look at the cosmetics but rarely purchase any from Ross.
ashlyn j.
ashlyn j.
Wilmington, NC
3 years, 4 months ago
I agree! I think with the way they purchase things, it's difficult for them to get their hands on cosmetics at a price that is consistent with their reputation.
Kaylee P.
Kaylee P.
POWAY, CA
3 years, 4 months ago
That would be great but i will be honest, when i went to a burlington coat factory they had a makeup isle and it was the scariest thing i ever saw in my life
Pauline V.
Pauline V.
Downey, CA
3 years, 4 months ago
I agree! I find great deals on their cosmetics like NYX and OPI nail polish. Wish they had more of a selection!
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Oviedo, FL
3 years, 4 months ago
Ross should definitely carry more cosmetics! It would draw more customers that's for sure.
flor2415
flor2415
3 years, 4 months ago
Totally! You should check out Big Lots! I got these revlon nail strips, revlon lipsticks, and other makeup super inexpensive under $15! The lipsticks are great and so were the nails strips!!
whitney d.
whitney d.
Shannon, MS
I agree.that they should.carry more.cosmetics as well. Maybe Like TJMAxX
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Salem, OR
3 years, 5 months ago
I wish mine would carry cosmetics too ! We have everything else except that lol !
Clair I.
Clair I.
Marquette Hts, IL
3 years, 5 months ago
I have been to my local Ross many times and have yet to find any cosmetics but now that I know they can be a good place to find them I will most definitely be on the look out! I love their home décor and dress section!
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Largo, FL
3 years, 5 months ago
Ross does carry cosmetics... just not name brand