by Ross Dress for Less
Ask a Question
Cingy L.
Cingy L.
Merced, CA

Wouldn't it be more better if all Ross carried more cosmetics? I love it how their cheaper :)
Sam S.
Sam S.
Sept. 13, 2014, 5:45 p.m.
I agree. I always look at the cosmetics but rarely purchase any from Ross.
ashlyn j.
ashlyn j.
July 1, 2014, 10:31 a.m.
I agree! I think with the way they purchase things, it's difficult for them to get their hands on cosmetics at a price that is consistent with their reputation.
Kaylee P.
Kaylee P.
July 1, 2014, 3:33 a.m.
That would be great but i will be honest, when i went to a burlington coat factory they had a makeup isle and it was the scariest thing i ever saw in my life
Pauline V.
Pauline V.
June 26, 2014, 1:04 p.m.
I agree! I find great deals on their cosmetics like NYX and OPI nail polish. Wish they had more of a selection!
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
June 25, 2014, 3:39 a.m.
Ross should definitely carry more cosmetics! It would draw more customers that's for sure.
flor2415
flor2415
June 24, 2014, 10:19 p.m.
Totally! You should check out Big Lots! I got these revlon nail strips, revlon lipsticks, and other makeup super inexpensive under $15! The lipsticks are great and so were the nails strips!!
whitney d.
whitney d.
June 22, 2014, 5:55 p.m.
I agree.that they should.carry more.cosmetics as well. Maybe Like TJMAxX
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
June 20, 2014, 5:45 p.m.
I wish mine would carry cosmetics too ! We have everything else except that lol !
Clair I.
Clair I.
June 20, 2014, 4:51 p.m.
I have been to my local Ross many times and have yet to find any cosmetics but now that I know they can be a good place to find them I will most definitely be on the look out! I love their home d├ęcor and dress section!
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
June 20, 2014, 2:55 p.m.
Ross does carry cosmetics... just not name brand
N L.
N L.
June 20, 2014, 11:53 a.m.
Yes, my Ross carries great cosmetics that I have found from my beauty box supscriptions. LOVE!
Kylie R.
Kylie R.
June 19, 2014, 10:47 p.m.
My Ross does carry cosmetics, but sometimes the selection isn't all that great. But I have found a set of wet-n-wild eye shadows (3 palettes) for 6$ there so that was pretty great
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
June 19, 2014, 9:24 p.m.
My Ross does not carry cosmetics but I think that would be great!
keiera d.
keiera d.
June 19, 2014, 7:11 p.m.
Yes it would be better.
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
June 19, 2014, 4:18 p.m.
Yea i agree although some of the stuff at ross is open and used or spilled and stuff but it would be cool if they hide more discounted high end
Aisha S.
Aisha S.
June 19, 2014, 4:12 p.m.
Sometimes they have cosmetics but they are not good.. really cheap quality I wish they carried drugstrore brands
Jeniffer C.
Jeniffer C.
June 18, 2014, 11:24 p.m.
Yes i think so
Theresa M.
Theresa M.
June 18, 2014, 10:45 p.m.
Maybe they do...that store is always such a mess that I can't find anything.

Join Now