Blanca C.

Is this a hit & miss store for you too? Or do you always find great deals?

Robin J.
Robin J.
Collegeville, PA
4 years, 4 months ago
Some days I come out with an outfit and shoes. Other days I come out empty handed. That is just the way it is but there is always that thrill of maybe!
Justine B.
Justine B.
Sunnyvale, CA
4 years, 4 months ago
It depends. If I am casually shopping, I always find SOMETHING that is a great deal, whether I need it or not, haha. But if I'm on a mission (like to find the perfect overnight bag), it can be hit or miss.
Jolynn W.
Jolynn W.
Wallis, TX
4 years, 5 months ago
Definitely a hit or miss.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Johnson City, TN
4 years, 5 months ago
It's a hit and miss for me as well. It use to be better but last couple of times ive been in there, I've left without purchasing anything.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Mount Laurel, NJ
4 years, 6 months ago
You really cannot go here looking for specific items. You have to just go with an open mind. When you go narrowed in it will almost always be a miss. I find when I don't know what I want I find the most things that I like.
Verna S.
Verna S.
Henderson, NV
4 years, 6 months ago
I used to be able to get Chi products from my ross, they stopped selling them :,(
Alison C.
Alison C.
White Oak, PA
4 years, 6 months ago
Its usually a miss store for me. I usually find one thing for every 5 trips I make.
Galena, MD
4 years, 6 months ago
Depending On The Area Thats Surronding The Store, Ross Seems.To Cater To The Population Around It. But I Must Say The Do Have Steals! I Bought A Summer DressY Dress.In There.For $4.99! Where Else Can You Find A Brand.New.designer.Dress.For Less Then.5Bucks?
Galena, MD
Cyndy V.
Cyndy V.
Santa ana , CA
4 years, 6 months ago
Yup. I think it's a hit or miss. It seems like they all have different items in stock.