Kelly T.
Central, SC
I would rather pay more for something if its easier to look through than shop at ross and try to find what I like among the clutter. Anyone else feel the same way?
Beth G.
Beth G.
Aurora, CO
4 years, 5 months ago
Kind of but, but that's how I feel at all stores and why shopping stresses me out. All clothing stores have too much to look at and it seems like the staff gets mad if you want to try on more than a couple of items...so I might as well be frustrated at a cheap place than an expensive one.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Huntersville, NC
4 years, 5 months ago
You should definitely find out their least busy days. Last time I went I didn't buy anything just because the checkout line was at least a 45 minute wait. But when it's calm and quiet, it isn't too bad. Especially when you find a great deal.
Britney M.
Britney M.
Arlington, TX
4 years, 6 months ago
Yes! It's so unorganized!
Kathleen C.
Kathleen C.
4 years, 7 months ago
No...our Ross stores are very clean, neat and organized...love the bargains
Daniela P.
Daniela P.
Antioch, CA
4 years, 8 months ago
Definatelly not i personally prefer looking around for the best offers
Elyse B.
Elyse B.
4 years, 8 months ago
Not at all!!! I would rather take my time to save a buck or two! It is well worth it! You won't find prices like this at any organized department store.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Portage, PA
4 years, 9 months ago
I guess I'm lucky because the Ross around here is VERY organized. The store is divided into sections (tops/bottoms/dresses/shoes/etc) and each section is organized - usually by size. The only section that I have some trouble with is the shoes. People leave them scattered around everywhere!!
Peggy L.
Peggy L.
Kennewick, WA
4 years, 9 months ago
Not all of the stores are like that but the ones I go to are. Both stores I have gone too have always been SO messy with clothes all over the floor and shelves so disorganized. Sometimes I can't even get down the isle at all because there will be so much clutter.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
4 years, 9 months ago
I rather dig & pay less :)
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
4 years, 10 months ago
I like the treasure hunt :)