by Ross Dress for Less
Ask a Question
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Central , SC

I would rather pay more for something if its easier to look through than shop at ross and try to find what I like among the clutter. Anyone else feel the same way?
Beth G.
Beth G.
May 24, 2013, 10:17 a.m.
Kind of but, but that's how I feel at all stores and why shopping stresses me out. All clothing stores have too much to look at and it seems like the staff gets mad if you want to try on more than a couple of items...so I might as well be frustrated at a cheap place than an expensive one.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
May 21, 2013, 11:08 p.m.
You should definitely find out their least busy days. Last time I went I didn't buy anything just because the checkout line was at least a 45 minute wait. But when it's calm and quiet, it isn't too bad. Especially when you find a great deal.
Britney M.
Britney M.
May 6, 2013, 4:34 p.m.
Yes! It's so unorganized!
Kathleen C.
Kathleen C.
March 28, 2013, 2:40 a.m.
No...our Ross stores are very clean, neat and organized...love the bargains
Daniela P.
Daniela P.
March 12, 2013, 8:09 a.m.
Definatelly not i personally prefer looking around for the best offers
Elyse B.
Elyse B.
March 2, 2013, 7:10 p.m.
Not at all!!! I would rather take my time to save a buck or two! It is well worth it! You won't find prices like this at any organized department store.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Feb. 13, 2013, 7:22 a.m.
I guess I'm lucky because the Ross around here is VERY organized. The store is divided into sections (tops/bottoms/dresses/shoes/etc) and each section is organized - usually by size. The only section that I have some trouble with is the shoes. People leave them scattered around everywhere!!
Peggy L.
Peggy L.
Feb. 9, 2013, 8:33 p.m.
Not all of the stores are like that but the ones I go to are. Both stores I have gone too have always been SO messy with clothes all over the floor and shelves so disorganized. Sometimes I can't even get down the isle at all because there will be so much clutter.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Jan. 23, 2013, 6:36 p.m.
I rather dig & pay less :)
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Jan. 19, 2013, 12:57 p.m.
I like the treasure hunt :)
Cassie F.
Cassie F.
Jan. 12, 2013, 4:07 p.m.
I just avoid the cluttered stores, but ours is very organized. Even if I did land myself in a cluttered one I think I still enjoy the hunt!
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Dec. 29, 2012, 9:50 a.m.
Some stores are more organized than others.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Dec. 11, 2012, 12:01 p.m.
I wouldn't say that exactly. I always go to Ross for clothes and fashion, and I never have trouble going through what they have. Patience is truly a virtue, and I am very patient. Why spend 30-40 bucks on a shirt when you can spend some time to find a better shirt for cheap? Just saying, haha.

Join Now