Mary B.
Simpsonville, SC

I have worked retail and i am wondering why they cant organize or clean up theri store better. they seem to have enough employees?

Blanca C.
Blanca C.
4 years, 11 months ago
I agree. the store is always messy and unorganized
Mackenzie E.
Mackenzie E.
Rocklin , CA
4 years, 12 months ago
Maybe they don't put enough money into their training procedures.
Beth G.
Beth G.
Aurora, CO
4 years, 12 months ago
I think they don't have enough staff actually, there is only ever 2 cashiers, 1 person on the floor maybe, and 1 in the dressing area.
Veronika R.
Veronika R.
Bad Abbach, Bayern
5 years, 1 month ago
Mary, I agree, I like Ross stores, but they always seem dirty and messy. That is why I prefer TJ Maxx or Marshalls sometimes, because they seem cleaner and more organized.
member-e246e9a7bf1af21b66e91b5003362c53
Actually I don't see the have enough employees! whenever I go shop there I only find 2 cashiers or 3 at max.,never find any assistance! may be that's why they cant always clean & organize after people.