by Ross Dress for Less
Ask a Question
Arpi S.
Arpi S.
Glendale, CA

I bought a dress at Macys in August for $100 the exact same one was at Ross for only $30 yesterday!! Has this happened to anyone else?
Beth G.
Beth G.
May 24, 2013, 10:14 a.m.
No, but i do find similar designs, it is obvious fashion designer kind of copy each other each season.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
May 16, 2013, 11:29 p.m.
I took my friend shopping we looked in penny's but I took her to Ross same dress for way cheaper.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
March 4, 2013, 5:41 p.m.
No, never.
Ruby C.
Ruby C.
Feb. 17, 2013, 4:12 p.m.
Yes! I fell in love with a dress at Dillard's but it was too expensive. The next week I went to Ross and found it for less than $20!
Monica N.
Monica N.
Jan. 4, 2013, 4:53 p.m.
This commonly happens, most people don't have the patience to search through ross. However, it can obviously pay off in the end!
Aleks A.
Aleks A.
Jan. 4, 2013, 2:57 a.m.
Well I actually ordered a $100 prom dress from Windsor and returned it because the sizing was weird. A couple months later, I see the same exact dress (just with a different label sewn on) on sale at Ross for 10 bucks! Thank god I never kept the dress :')
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Jan. 3, 2013, 5:30 p.m.
Not the exact same but that is awesome!
Kiara M.
Kiara M.
Dec. 17, 2012, 1:23 p.m.
Yup i had gotten a black sweater from jcp and found a cheaper one at ross.
Marbella B.
Marbella B.
Dec. 17, 2012, 11:52 a.m.
Well, I was considering on buying a dress at JCPenny for $80 but I ended up going to Ross (to buy something else) and found the exact same style of the dress in my favorite color for $18! Now I always check Ross for dresses before going anywhere else. They have really good deals.

Join Now