Arpi S.
Arpi S.
Glendale, CA
I bought a dress at Macys in August for $100 the exact same one was at Ross for only $30 yesterday!! Has this happened to anyone else?
Beth G.
Beth G.
Aurora, CO
4 years, 3 months ago
No, but i do find similar designs, it is obvious fashion designer kind of copy each other each season.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Joshua Tree, CA
4 years, 4 months ago
I took my friend shopping we looked in penny's but I took her to Ross same dress for way cheaper.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
4 years, 6 months ago
No, never.
Ruby C.
Ruby C.
4 years, 7 months ago
Yes! I fell in love with a dress at Dillard's but it was too expensive. The next week I went to Ross and found it for less than $20!
Monica N.
Monica N.
Loma Linda, CA
4 years, 8 months ago
This commonly happens, most people don't have the patience to search through ross. However, it can obviously pay off in the end!
Aleks A.
Aleks A.
Citrus Hts, CA
4 years, 8 months ago
Well I actually ordered a $100 prom dress from Windsor and returned it because the sizing was weird. A couple months later, I see the same exact dress (just with a different label sewn on) on sale at Ross for 10 bucks! Thank god I never kept the dress :')
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
4 years, 8 months ago
Not the exact same but that is awesome!
Kiara M.
Kiara M.
Manassas, VA
4 years, 9 months ago
Yup i had gotten a black sweater from jcp and found a cheaper one at ross.
Marbella B.
Marbella B.
4 years, 9 months ago
Well, I was considering on buying a dress at JCPenny for $80 but I ended up going to Ross (to buy something else) and found the exact same style of the dress in my favorite color for $18! Now I always check Ross for dresses before going anywhere else. They have really good deals.