BY ROSS DRESS FOR LESS #6 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Who likes Ross’s and shop here before ?5 Answers
  • Who else totally loves this store11 Answers
  • What day is the best time to shop and get the new stuff t...9 Answers
Ross Dress for Less

Start your review of Ross Dress for Less!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I can always find cute tops at a low price and the inventory is forever changing so there is always something new to find!" in 451 reviews
  • "this store is great and i always find something for a great bargain i absolutely love ross and i can't hesitate for anyone to go there" in 451 reviews
  • "I love shopping here I can find great deals on outfits for my boys for like $10 or less and I can find styles I like for great deals." in 321 reviews
  • "I love Ross I tend to do a lot of my Christmas shopping there they were great styles name brands they have closed shoes snacks animal stuff baby stuff etc." in 298 reviews
  • "I love shopping here, they have just about anything your looking for home decor mens, woman , and children clothes and all for the right price everything is so affordable" in 292 reviews
This is a really amazing store with lots of variety in almost all the departments. Since I have arrived to the US, I have shopped there for toys, clothes, household products, purses, accessories, perfumes and I couldn’t be any happier.
Prices are so low for the branded products that it almost feel like a steal/bargain. I have bought some good purses for 1/3rd prices and some really good dresses for just $20. Such purses and dresses in malls easily go over $60 and sometimes $200. Now getting a $60 dress for $20 is a really good bargain.
During christmas season they have so many gift items that you can shop for the entire family. They have bathing, kitchen, kids toys, etc gift sets that it could get overwhelming.
Only downside is you sometimes have to search a lot to find a specific product. But if you have some time and enjoy retail therapy then you must visit this store. You will surely love it!
temecula
I love Ross!! I got a Michael khors black purse for literally $20 and all the purses were around $20-40 I just wanted to buy them all. They carry everything at this store from shoes, to makeup, and room decor I LOVE ITT!! And it’s all for cheap! The ONLY downside is there is sooo much stuff that it can be unorganized or sometimes the makeup is broken or open but oh well I still LOVE it!
Lakeside, AZ
I enjoy shopping at stores like Ross and Marshall’s. Ross isn’t my favorite place to shop but if I have time to dig through the racks I usually can find something good. They always have great prices but the quality and selection isn’t always great. I have found some of my favorite pieces from this store though.
Hudson
Love love love going shopping at Ross.im always excitted when i shop there because i never know what kinda of fashionable clothing im gonna find each time i go.Great deals on name brand clothing for the whole family.Usually i go to Ross a few times a year.Their prices other stores cannot beat.
Ross, is a good store but I think it could be better in some location. I wouldn't personally go to Ross bc they don't have alot of clothing that has fashion. If your a fashion and model person I wouldn't say to go to Ross. But if you wear anything I think you'll like it.
Olympia
I absolutely love Ross!! You can always find something cute, usually a cart full of stuff, and their prices are amazing so you can afford to fill it up!! I love that you can find names for such great prices and everything is up to date with current trends!
Star City
I wish we had a Ross store nearby! The ones that I visited in Texas and Mississippi were really nice! Had a lot of the name brand clothes with awesome prices that I am not used to seeing on them! Please bring a Ross closer to South Arkansas! Thanks!
Casselberry
Ross is my favorite store to shop at. I can always find a great fitting pair of jeans, shirts, pj’s and even lingerie! I love the clothes and shoes but I also love shopping in the housewares department. I can always find unique items! ❤️ Ross
Abilene, KS
This is basically like TJ Max and I love it. My store doesn’t carry a whole lot, but I can use find great items from clothes to makeup to shoes at a fraction of the cost that I’d spend elsewhere. The quality has always been lasting for me
Stockton , CA
I wouldn’t go shopping at Ross or well the one in my city. It is affordable but many “ghetto” people go here. The inside looks a mess. The aisles are very close together. My boyfriend and I felt like we were trapped.
Killeen, TX
What do you normally buy at Ross (besides clothes) that you can get a great deal on?
Shawnee, KS
Which do you prefer: Ross or Tj Maxx?
Los Angeles, CA
What do you buy when you shop at ross?
Fashionista Expert Level 3

Ross Dress for Less

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email