BY ROSS DRESS FOR LESS #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Ross Dress for Less
  • "I can always find cute tops at a low price and the inventory is forever changing so there is always something new to find!" in 451 reviews
  • "this store is great and i always find something for a great bargain i absolutely love ross and i can't hesitate for anyone to go there" in 451 reviews
  • "I love shopping here I can find great deals on outfits for my boys for like $10 or less and I can find styles I like for great deals." in 321 reviews
  • "I love Ross I tend to do a lot of my Christmas shopping there they were great styles name brands they have closed shoes snacks animal stuff baby stuff etc." in 298 reviews
  • "I love shopping here, they have just about anything your looking for home decor mens, woman , and children clothes and all for the right price everything is so affordable" in 292 reviews
Introvert C.
Mission
There are several sections at this store, and they all differentiate in quality. The security of these stores are excellent, and the customer service is as well. Anyways, something that is common for all the Ross locations are the prices. Almost everything in here is super cheap.

First things first are the clothes. Most of Ross stores are divided by the women's and men's section of clothing. Each lane are divided by the type and size. To be honest there are a variety of sizes but sometimes they lack in quantity. In addition, I believe that the woman's clothing material feels a little bit cheap. I would not suggest buying a lot of clothes from the womans section unless the material looks good enough to last.

Then we have the shoe sections. In this department, I believe men have more of a variety on terms of the style. However, sizes are often scattered and it is not guarentees that your shoe size & style will be there.

Furthermore, there is a miscellaneous section. I am including beauty products, home items, and many more. Many items are scattered, and sometimes you find a great product to show off. Overall it is pretty good.
Jennifer S.
Broken Arrow , OK
I'm not the best when it comes to shopping. I'm not the one who finds all the best deals or knows where to look to find cute affordable clothes. My style is basically whatever friends have given to me or whatever I bought after I lost the baby weight years ago. When I do go clothes shopping its hardly for me, I'm usually looking for the kids who will just grow out of whatever I find in a couple months. Ugh! However, when I go to Ross Dress for Less, I rarely walk out of there without something that fits me right and I like. This is probably my favorite find there. I haven't worn it much lately because of the weather, but it's my favorite dress I own. I love that I can usually find something that I'm willing to wear and doesn't cost a lot there. Oh and I feel like I should mention the Michael Kors Boots my husband found there for my daughter for $25! I love that place!
Brooke C.
Mobile, AL
This store is ok. All of the products they sell are deeply discounted & they do have some name brands such as Nike, Puma, Under Armour, Areopostale, MK, Bliss, Bare Minerals, St. Tropez...
The only issue I have with this store is that they seem to carry most of the higher end brands of clothes in the men/boys department & more random brands on the women's side. They have more skin & hair care than they do makeup & while you can occasionally find higher end products in the skin & hair care, there isn't a high quantity available & the makeup is off brands with the occasional higher end brand but the higher end makeup brands are usually priced higher than what you could find at similar stores like TJ Maxx & Marshalls. I usually find great deals on items for my husband and son but rarely ever anything for myself. They do have some nice home decor though & it is usually reasonably priced.
Brandie J.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Ross is probably one of my families go to stores mainly because of its affordability but, also it’s unique finds. Ross is filled with hidden treasures sometimes, such as items that sold out at other places or items you never even saw hit the shelves and ask yourself, “Why Not”? We once found MLB duffle bags that sold out every else, and not just one team, multiple teams. Although Ross is awesome in affordability and finds they need improvement on guest service and store cleanliness. It never fails that they have a like more than 10 people long with 2 cashiers working, and as you look around others employees are standing talking. When approached and asked for assistance the employees seem to always be in a bad mood or irritated. Lastly, the store is always dirty. There are clothes all on the ground leaving them dirty and stained and products misplaced at every turn.
hannah l.
Jacksonville florida
When I have to do last minute shopping like get a dress for the big day tomorrow or something I always go to Ross Ross has great prices and they have good quality stuff they have jeans they have shirts they have shoes and they have a lot of namebrand items such as Nike Tommy Hill figure polo they have Carter’s they also sell make up they sell purses they have a lot of high-end purses they have wallets they have Kate Spade and for all low prices they have earringsThey have headphones they have chargers socks underwear bras they have a lot of shape we are for women They have summer bathing suits for every body also they have goggles they have floaty’s they have blowup pools they have books they have home Decour they have pet supplies they have pet the coreThey have baby bottles hats gloves that they sell Jordan
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Ross dress for less is a great place to shop if you are looking for good deals on clothes, shoes, pillows, pillow covers, towels, bathroom rugs, throws and many other things. You gets really great deals on good brands. I like to buy active wear from Ross as you get good quality Branded stuff at great prices from Brands like Nike, Calvin Klein etc. I got a great pair of guess jeans as well. I also wanted to buy some pillows and I got great deal on Tommy Hilfiger sham pillows and European pillows. I also got satin pillow covers at unbelievable prices. I also got a super soft quirky print throw which I absolutely Iove. I got great quality Nautica towels as well. If you really don't want to spend a lot on branded good quality stuff for your home this is the place where you can get amazing stuff without emptying your pockets.
Aby L.
Oregon
I’m not a fan of Ross Dress for Less. I feel like it is a run down version of a TJ Maxx or Marshall’s. I never find anything to buy at Ross Dress for Less, but like a TJ Maxx or Marshall’s, product is going to vary from store to store so if you are curious check it out. Like the name says, Ross Dress for Less generally offers affordable products but you generally won’t be finding high end brands here. Additionally, the carts have these long sticks with a flag on the top of them. I find them weird and annoying. I get that it is to help keep track of customers, but for a shopping experience I already don’t enjoy, the flags just make it worse. If you’re curious I would say stop in just because every store is a little different and maybe you will find something, but overall I am not a fan.
Keanna A.
Blair, OK
I personally am a huge fan of this store. They have so many bargains between products, clothing, decorations, you can’t really find better deals anywhere else. The only con I can really state about this store is that they are so unorganized. Sizes are always mixed together, products aren’t all in one area and everything is so crammed together it makes it hard to find what your exactly looking for. Also when it comes to women’s shoes I can never find much of a selection in my size (which I’m a 9), but there is so many for people with sizes much smaller and it happens everytime I go there. I would definitely recommend as long as you have the time to really browse.
Ashley R.
Phoenix, AZ
I love Ross because I always find something I didn't know I needed. This place is great for finding great deals and while I love Ross, I don't love the customers that ruin it for everyone. I don't like how almost always the beauty stuff is open or ruined and while some Ross's have taken action to stopping this, but that is 2 out of every 20-30 stores. They should put more expensive makeup/serums, items instead of leaving them out for kids or rude people to ruin them on purpose. I understand people are sometimes not the best, but I don't see this happening at other stores that sell items like this. Some of their stuff comes in broken or ruined, which is sometimes really silly that they even sell it if its been used/returned or broken completely.
Shannon S.
Bakersfield
Ross and DD’s discount stores have a lot of cool items in their stores. I love their clothes and home goods section. You can usually find a good deal with most of their stuff. I have learned the hard way that you have to be very careful when purchasing clothes though. Most of the clothes that I have bought have ripped or have fallen apart super fast. You have to take time to look for quality clothing materials before buying or you will be wasting your money on junk clothes. I have found some good things at Ross but I have decided not to buy their clothes anymore. I rather go to Target and spend a little bit more money and have my clothes last for years.
Elizabeth B.
Killeen, TX
What do you normally buy at Ross (besides clothes) that you can get a great deal on?
Jessica O.
Shawnee, KS
Which do you prefer: Ross or Tj Maxx?
Dantrice W.
Los Angeles, CA
What do you buy when you shop at ross?
Linda B.
Merritt Island, FL
What's the main thing you buy when you go to Ross
Marie T.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
What's your favorite aisle to shop at Ross?