- "I can always find cute tops at a low price and the inventory is forever changing so there is always something new to find!" in 451 reviews
- "this store is great and i always find something for a great bargain i absolutely love ross and i can't hesitate for anyone to go there" in 451 reviews
- "I love shopping here I can find great deals on outfits for my boys for like $10 or less and I can find styles I like for great deals." in 321 reviews
- "I love Ross I tend to do a lot of my Christmas shopping there they were great styles name brands they have closed shoes snacks animal stuff baby stuff etc." in 298 reviews
- "I love shopping here, they have just about anything your looking for home decor mens, woman , and children clothes and all for the right price everything is so affordable" in 292 reviews
First things first are the clothes. Most of Ross stores are divided by the women's and men's section of clothing. Each lane are divided by the type and size. To be honest there are a variety of sizes but sometimes they lack in quantity. In addition, I believe that the woman's clothing material feels a little bit cheap. I would not suggest buying a lot of clothes from the womans section unless the material looks good enough to last.
Then we have the shoe sections. In this department, I believe men have more of a variety on terms of the style. However, sizes are often scattered and it is not guarentees that your shoe size & style will be there.
Furthermore, there is a miscellaneous section. I am including beauty products, home items, and many more. Many items are scattered, and sometimes you find a great product to show off. Overall it is pretty good.
The only issue I have with this store is that they seem to carry most of the higher end brands of clothes in the men/boys department & more random brands on the women's side. They have more skin & hair care than they do makeup & while you can occasionally find higher end products in the skin & hair care, there isn't a high quantity available & the makeup is off brands with the occasional higher end brand but the higher end makeup brands are usually priced higher than what you could find at similar stores like TJ Maxx & Marshalls. I usually find great deals on items for my husband and son but rarely ever anything for myself. They do have some nice home decor though & it is usually reasonably priced.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos