Add a Photo

Photos (287)
Heather B.
Heather B.
El Reno, OK

I had to stand in a long line to pay for my items. When I arrived to pay, I ask if I can see if all the pieces of a comforter set I was buying were there! I could not check before because the bag contain one of those store locks. She told me to go on the side to check, while she took care of the next person. I did and it took me a second to do so. I was ready to pay but she call the next customer, I told her I was ready but she still took care of the next customer which she had call and said she only have one thing I should wait. I said to her that I had waited a long time on line already and I wished to pay now and that she did not ask me if I was ready after she finished with the customer I agreed to step to the side for. Then she said, "I can't believe you won't let her go first, she only have one thing!" The customer gave me a dirty look and said, "Yes how could you, I don't believe you."

When she was done I said I did not appreciate what she was doing and I wanted to talk to supervisor because I did not like the way she was treating me. She told me she was the manager (Assoc: **). So then I said I wanted to see her district manager. She said I will finish this and give you that information. Then she said, "I will bag this," and then she said, "I cannot bag this, it won't fit." I said, "Yes it does fit." She said, "I cannot so if you want do it yourself." I said, "No you are to bag not me." Then she took the bag to the door and tried again and told the security to help her give me the information of the district manager. Then she said, "It does not fit there. I am done."

I took the bag and was able to put the comforter set in the bag. I went to the cashier and place it there in front of her and said, "See it does fit, the problem here is that you think you are too good for this job, and as a manager you are not doing what you are to do. You could have told the other lady that please wait, that you were not aware that I was ready to pay, and that I was ahead of her. Instead, you defied me, and then said they had being waiting in line, like if I had not waited in line too for about 25 minutes." Again, she said she was done with me and wanted the security officer to drag me out of the store because he instead showed me who I could email again if I had a problem. She got mad and call the police on me, which make me, feel worst as all I wanted from her was for her to treat me like a customer from Ross, after all I did not went there to ask for anything for free, I went there to buy.

Since instead of an apology, I got the police call on me, I decide to return what I got, as I refused to buy from a store whose manager treat their customers like that. She then told me, "No you cannot return it as we refused to serve you." I got on the returned line. I figure when the police arrived I would explain what happened and why I was going to return what I purchased, and I figure the police would not denied me to return what I purchase, after all we live in a free country. I was able to returned what I purchase and leave the store. The police did arrived but did not do anything. I think she call the police because she wanted to look good rather than bad, and make it look like I created a problem, rather than her. I won't shop there again.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Newton , NC

Ross's is okay! It's not my favorite place to shop but I also don't hate it either. Sometimes when I go to the makeup section it's all smashed up and broken. Like 100 people went through it already and the people that work there never come pick it up or clean it so it's just left there till it might sell but never will. Sometimes I can find some clothes but there is always so much stuff to go through and you have to really look at it to make sure your not getting something with stains or holes all in it. The kids clothing selection is pretty good and they do have a good amount to pick through but sometimes not enough of younger clothes. I do like the house area and I'm always finding something for a good price. I think honestly because Ross is in the town I live in we just never get a god selection of stuff. I see online that some people will find high end makeup and acrylic organizers for cheap and my Ross's never have that and if we do its not much and sell out before I even get there! Also with the people that work there! Some of them can just be so unfriendly and have no business working with the public! You can really tell they absolutely hate their job but need the money! But some are very friendly and nice and are good with working with other people. Overall I only really go to Ross's now as a last resort and sometimes not even then. Now it's to the point I just have forgotten about it! Maybe if the store would improve in ways I would give it a second chance! As for now I'm staying away. Another thing I can't stand and this probably isn't even Ross's fault is the parking lot! It's awful! The spaces are so tiny so 90% of the time you have someone the is over the line and it's impossible for anyone else to fit in and that pattern continues all the way to the to till there is no parking! Then it has those slanted parking spaces and some people don't even get that or care that it's like that and park sideways or are always going the wrong way! I lI've in Hickory NC if that tells you anything!
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Lawrenceville, GA

ROSS is really great when you're on a budget! You can get name brand shoes, purses, sunglasses, fragrances, clothes, etc for WAY under retail price here! It is hard to find the shoes I want in my size there - I wear an 8.5-9 (depending on shoe) and those are usually well picked through and gone. I love their bag section. I get a lot of my purses from there. The red leather spiked Santana bag I wore for 3 years was from Ross -- I loved it so much and it last through some long days and seriously longer nights ;)
I also love their baby and kids section! Any mom on a budget will appreciate the toy/clothes/shoes section for kids, especially once they get to that age where they are outgrowing stuff EVERY SEASON!
ROSS also has some really cool homegoods! I've gotten shower curtains from there for $5 (and yes they were good quality) - picture frames, candles, hand towels, etc. They really do have some nice things at major reduced prices.

Here's my gripe: The stores are always a mess! Its hard to find things to buy sometimes! I've even left b/c the racks were so bad and too close together and the store was sooo busy (on a weekend) that I just COULD NOT do it.
Frames and homegoods are sometimes all mixed up, not priced, etc. The toy section is always a mess too! It makes it very difficult to shop.

Some good, some difficult to navigate, but overall a great place when you want to save money!
Maya S.
Maya S.

Oh la alegría, de encontrar grandes ofertas de gangas en la ropa. Pagar el precio completo de cualquier pieza de ropa no es realmente mi estilo y Ross ha contribuido a mis hábitos de gasto, a lo largo de muchos años. ¿Mi compra más reciente de Ross? (4) vestidos de cóctel, un par de zapatos de diseñador ("penny loves kenny"), una caja iPad / Nook y un embrague Jessica Simpson por sólo $ 80! Eso es menos de $ 15 por artículo. Por favor, dime dónde más puede comprar diseñador duds por solo $ 15 un pedazo ... sí, eso es lo que pensé. He estado en muchos lugares de Ross en CA: colton, riverside & san bernardino. Todos los almacenes llevan normalmente los mismos artículos en la acción alrededor de épocas similares. Así que si usted no puede encontrar su tamaño en una tienda, intente el mirar de algunos de los otros y usted puede tropezar eventual en él. He encontrado que me gusta la ropa ofertas mejor en la colton ubicación, ya que tienen una selección más grande. Riverside es bueno para la decoración y regalos (especialmente en la sección de artículos para el hogar) y san bernardino, bien .. sólo he estado allí una vez, pero parecía bastante limpio - sólo un poco más desorganizado que los otros dos lugares. En general, el lema de Ross es "Vestido por Menos" y debo coincidir en que realmente no están mintiendo!
Alexia C.
Alexia C.
Baltimore, MD

oh the joy, of finding great bargain deals on clothes. Paying full price for any piece of clothing is really not my style and Ross has contributed to my spending habits, over the many many years. My most recent Ross purchase? (4) cocktail dresses, a pair of designer ("penny loves kenny") heels, an iPad/Nook case and a Jessica Simpson clutch for only $80! That's less than $15 an item. Please tell me where else you can purchase designer duds for let alone $15 a piece... yep, thats what I thought.

I have been to many Ross locations in MD: Parkville, Reisterstown & Columbia. All the stores normally carry the same items in stock around similar times.. so if you can't find your size in one store, try looking at some of the others and you may possibly stumble upon it. I've found that I like the clothing deals better at the Parkville location, as they have a larger selection. Reisterstown is good for decor and gifts (especially in the home goods section) and Columbia, well.. I've only been there once but it seemed pretty clean - just a little more unorganized than the other two locations.

Overall, the Ross slogan is "Dress for Less" and I must concur that they really aren't lying!
Laura C.
Laura C.
Parker, CO

I always enjoy going to this store because I feel like if I search long enough I can find a "diamond in the rough" and the "best bang for my buck." I think Ross has reasonable prices and even better clearance discounts. I am a big clothing shopper. I look everywhere from high end brands to thrift stores. I am one of those people that like to have a new look or outfit every time I go out. If you are like me, I would recomend this store because you can get some quick-insta-fashion clothes at a higher quality than other mall stores such as Forever 21 or Rue 21 etc. My favorite products that I have bought here are solid color dresses and Southern-Asian style pants and shorts (elephant-harem style). MY SUGGESTION: If you need a dress for an occasion such as a job interview or date and you don't want to go to the mall and pay Nordstrom prices or try your luck at thrift stores, come here. There are cute, in-fashion dresses and accessories for decent prices. The only reason I didn't give this 5 stars is because sometimes I come to this store and wish they had more middle-high end brands, but no fear, try TJ Maxx for that.
Georgia H.
Georgia H.
Dawsonville, GA

Ross just recently opened a new location where I live in Dawsonville, Georgia and to be honest I am not impressed at all. My husband and I went in there and neither one of us found what we were looking for. I am 9 months pregnant and they did not have any maternity clothing at all which was very disappointing. My husband went in there looking for a red buttoned dress shirt and could not find one that fit him correctly because everything was a miscut. He wears a 16 1/2 and he went all the way up to a 2x and it still didn't fit! It was ridiculous. Once again we tried again and took my sister there to find a nice outfit to where to our baby shower and there where no dressy pants/shirts that fit her correctly  and their shoe selection is not that great either. Then when we got to the checkout a cashier was talking to a customer which seemed to be her friend for a solid 5 minutes after checking her out and completely disregarded us as my feet were swelling by the minute. Unfortunately won't be shopping here anymore probably until changes are made.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Aumsville, OR

Lifesaver!!!
Ross is always a go-to store! You can get just about everything fashion and even things for home at a good local Ross. I've gotten a lot of wonderful things like majority of my summer maxi dress, sandals, cute/simple/decorative shirts and blouses, cute sunglasses, good undergarments and underwear, dog shampoo, dog brushes, dog bowls, cute dog waste pick up bags in bulk, dog kennel, dog bed, name brand hair products for discount, perfume, good name brand flat irons/styling tools, and even more! (Can you tell I'm kind of obsessed with them? Lol) I've even found Raw organic coconut oil and large painting canvases for a really low price!!
I mean the place is a wonderland and it's very easy to spend hours and hours searching through and finding some awesome hidden gems!
Don't sleep on Ross! Go get some bomb stuff for an affordable price!
Natalie A.
Natalie A.

This is my go-to place when I'm on a budget and need an outfit for some special event. I had a formal that I was attending last January, and I needed a long formal dress but didn't want to spend $100+ on anything because I was on a very tight budget, considering Christmas had just passed. I went to Ross and found tons of dresses to try on, all beautiful. You definitely have to try things on here before you purchase because you never know if it'll look different when worn, or often times a lot of clothing items are stained, ripped, or missing beads/decorations. Always be aware and inspect your items before buying! Regardless, I found a perfect dress, wore it with the tag tucked inside, and returned it the next day for a full refund (the dress was only $40, but I was never going to wear it again, so why keep it). Best place to find hidden gems. I've also found a bikini cover up there for under $15 when I've seen it being sold at boutiques or on Amazon for over $30. You get great deals here!
Angela Z.
Angela Z.
Pacifica, CA

Damnit, I love Ross for home goods.  I love them for candles.  For cheap shoes and handbags.  But I hate the shopping experience at Ross.  I hate how every Ross is completely different.  Some are trashed.  Some have aisles so narrow I'm afraid to push my cart through for fear of knocking everything off the shelves.  I HATE the fact that they have the anti-theft poles and tags on the carts, so you can't use the carts to get all the cheap crap you bought out to your car.  I HATE the fact that if you politely ask the cashier if they can find someone to help you to your car, because you can't carry your stuff, they will tell you that it's "against store policy" for them to exit the building.  So like, if you're disabled maybe don't shop here.  If you're pushing a stroller don't shop here or at least don't bother trying to buy anything you can't carry your own damn self.  Marshall's is everything good about Ross except that it's not a dump in every way.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Killeen, TX

What do you normally buy at Ross (besides clothes) that you can get a great deal on?
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Shawnee, KS

Which do you prefer: Ross or Tj Maxx?
Dantrice W.
Dantrice W.
Los Angeles, CA

What do you buy when you shop at ross?
Linda B.
Linda B.
Merritt Island, FL
What's the main thing you buy when you go to Ross
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA

What's your favorite aisle to shop at Ross?