BY HERITAGE STORE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Rosewater Serum with 1 HA Rose by Heritage Store 2 oz Liquid Rosewater Serum with 1 HA Rose 2 oz Liquid Powerful 1 HA draws moisture to the area to help stimulate natural cellular turnover - maximum amount for effectiveness Brightens for healthy glow and smooth even skin tone Humectants sodium PCA glycerin help enhance light appearance of elasticity and firmness for youthful appearance Cleansing Vor-Mag Rosewater and organic aloe soothe and help balance pH Gentle enough for delicate mature and sensitive skin Hydration helps detoxify skin cells and puffy eyes Stimulating superficial circulation helps reduce appearance of dark eye circles Helps reduce appearance of wrinkles and fine lines Suggested Use As a dietary supplement Dispense a few drops onto clean scan. Use under your favorite heritage store cream to boost hydration and enhance the appearance of firm supple skin - Or as directed by your healthcare professional. Other Ingredients Vor-Mag Water Glycerin (Vegetable) Sodium PCA So see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Jet.com
Katie H.
Berwyn
I purchased this at my local Whole Foods because I was hearing a lot about it. At first I was only using it as part of my nighttime skin routine. Beyond it’s positive effects on my skin, the scent of this really relaxes me and preps me for bed better than some essential oils. I’ve even begun using it before I apply my makeup and it’s helped my make up set and look a lot better.