Rosewater Balancing Mist

by Jurlique

A light, hydrating mist rich in precious Rose Essential Oil and powerful botanicals to refresh and enliven skin and senses.

Does anyone find the spray too intense and aggressive, rather than producing a fine mist?
I would like to try this product and I hope you can give me the opportunity to opt for the free one
I love this product, but it’s very expensive for the 1 oz you get. Can anyone recommend something similar that works as well?
Start your review of Rosewater Balancing Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This a hydrating balancing mist I use after I have chemically exfoliated my face. The refreshing scent roses mixed with the fine mist leaves me and my skin feeling refreshed. It has exceeded all expectations, is reasonably priced. It's good for all skin types and I would definitely recommend this.in reviews
lori O.
Evansville, IN
Rosewater Balancing Mist uploaded by lori O.
Rosewater Balancing Mist uploaded by lori O.
This product is awesome it provides instant hydration supports moisture balance restores radiance for natural glowing complexion refreshing mae up throughout the day protection from external aggressors all skin types i recommend this highly price is med to low
Gracie M.
Madill, OK
Rosewater Balancing Mist uploaded by Gracie M.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Very refreshing and sprays a fine mist. I like the scent but I feel like is too strong for a face product. I haven't noticed any changes on my skin other than feeling mosturized.
April C.
Baxley
I purchased this online from Sephora and was worried I wouldn’t like it or the fragrance would be too florally. But I love it!! It has lasted me forever!! I spray my face down before foundation and the brush just glides over my skin! Would definitely recommend!!
Olivia X.
It's so so. And the smell is too strong for me. The moist feeling only last for one minute. I prefer Avene thermal spring water. Although I like the square bottle design.
Ms.Makeup 2.
It smells amazing but not overly strong the mist of fine. I find this very refreshing on the skin. The packaging is pretty it is glass so I would be nervous to travel with it. The only downside is the price.
Jennifer F.
trenton
I used to buy the Jurlique Balancing Face Oil - which I love, still, but is super pricey. The other downside of the oil is that if you don't religiously wash your face (which I don't because I don't wear any makeup) is that it builds up and can clog your pores (duh). This stuff on the other hand doesn't do any of that! It feels great and moisturizing and light. Perfect toner. Perfect, light moisturizer that doesn't clog pores at all. And it's half the price of the oil which, again, is perfect. The itty bitty downside is that it is rose water and that always kinda smells a little like grandma's perfume but that's just me...maybe...
Tina H.
Purchased at: Sephora
This smells amazing the moment you mist it on your face. I like to use this when my skin feels a little dry. I almost instantly feel refreshed and more moisturized. The scent of roses does linger for a while, so if you're not a fan of the scent of roses then this is not for you.
Kayan W.
Lexington, MA
Super hydrating mist with a nice natural relaxing fragrant. My wedding make up artist recommended this product to me and I love it.
Tammie L.
Dublin, CA
Rosewater Balancing Mist uploaded by Tammie L.
This real rose petals mist win my love with the instant hydrating smoothness. It is not just a skincare prep toner, it also helps me to refresh my makeup and balancing my skin moisture
Milian O.
1,043 reviews
Rosewater Balancing Mist uploaded by Milian O.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Me encanta esta agua de rosas el aroma es delicioso,a rosas frescas y mantienen la piel hidratada y fresca es muy conveniente en este verano,para refrescar la piel
Ask a question to the Influenster community...