Rosetta Stone
By Rosetta Stone
Janie V.
Janie V.
Spearfish, SD
Anyone that has tried it. Do you understand the language now? . . . .just curious. And thanks ;)
Austin J.
Brittainy S.
Brittainy S.
Windermere, FL
3 years, 4 months ago
I think it is great to gain an understanding after that the best way to fully understand is to immerse yourself in it.... great tool for getting around and gaining an understanding for sure!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Sylmar, CA
3 years, 5 months ago
I spent a solid 6 months using the program before I went overseas. I could converse with people and understand what they were saying. With anything, it takes time to learn, but I felt comfortable. I haven't used it in some time, but I still can understand the language pretty well.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
3 years, 6 months ago
I have used it but I didn't stick with it long enough for it to really work. My fiance used it and is now getting his certification as a medical interpreter for the language he taught himself on Rosetta Stone. I think it works as long as you are willing to put a lot of effort into it!
Lesley B.
Lesley B.
Trenton , On
3 years, 7 months ago
I learned enough to understand key words. My problem is them talking so fast it's hard to pick up everything they are saying.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
San Francisco, CA
4 years, 3 months ago
It does work but you have to pay attention & actually want to learn.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Pendleton, IN
4 years, 3 months ago
My best friends husband is in the ARMY & they had him learn 2 languages & he id fluent in both of them! His wife is very proficient in Japanese thanks to Rosetta Stone too! I just haven't had enough $ to justify me spending on it. Always something needing fixed like my washer or vehicle....one day....
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Apo, AE
4 years, 3 months ago
I've lived in South Korea for a year, and after completing TWO lessons in the first level I already understand WAY more than I ever did learning through word of mouth and ear. Crazy!
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Buckeye, AZ
4 years, 4 months ago
I liked it and do understand more than I did, although I already knew some of the language.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
4 years, 5 months ago
Yes, I used it for Italian and I have at least a working proficiency!
Daniel G.
Daniel G.
Acampo, CA
4 years, 5 months ago
Yes. It works remarkably well!