ROSETTA STONE Rosetta Stone Version 4 Hebrew Levels 1-3 Set (PC/Mac)

Rosetta Stone Version 4 Hebrew Levels 1-3 Set: Publisher: Rosetta Stone Platform: PC and Mac Format: CD Category: Languages Learn a new language with the help of Rosetta Stone see more...

Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Techie Expert Level 3
I used Rosetta Stone when I was homeschooled back in the day, for French or Spanish. It's a great tool to learn different languages and such, also no problems with the computer software, just didn't stick with learning anything really from using it. But I do recommend it to others who have more motivation in learning a new language then myself haha!
Karla C.
Ventura, CA
Excelente curso lo recomiendo aprendes muchas cosas. Mi experiencia en la escuela con este curso fue excelente aprendi muchas cosas . Podemos tener muchas alternativas para obtenerlo . Lo recomiendo para el que quiera aprender un nuevo idioma para seguir adelante..
Kathy M.
I love learning this language! I think the creators of Rosetta Stone ate thoughtful and intelligent. I am enjoying learning with the help of their products.
Jasmine  c.
Highlands, Tx
I have yet to get this for myself. But many people have told me that it's so great and helpful! So this is on my list of things to buy
Ciara V.
I think Rosetta stones are amazing! And so many different people live in America it's great to learn new languages!
Nicole  C.
Seminole, Fl
I have Rosetta Stone in realism and it's amazing , so helpful and helps you along the way to master the language
E S.
University Heights
This was awesome! Super easy to use and it helped me learn proper pronunciation for the most used words.
charlotte f.
Blacklick, OH
Learning German with this was very nice.Thankfully it was half off.I would like to learn Italian as well.
Afshan M.
Great language software any person would want and should have for every single daily use
Lucy R.
Yauco, Puerto Rico
I have received many references to this product. Said to be one of the best on the market to learn different languages in a short time. In my case if I had enough money I would buy agree with the views that I have provided for that product. The influences of others greatly influence buyers when buying a product because according to our experiences we evaluate.
Afshan M.
Where should we buy this