ElectronicsSoftwareRosetta Stone
Rosetta Stone Version 4 English (US) Level 4 (PC/Mac)

ROSETTA STONE Rosetta Stone Version 4 English (US) Level 4 (PC/Mac)

by Rosetta Stone

Rosetta Stone Version 4 English (US) Level 4: Publisher: Rosetta Stone Platform: PC and Mac Format: CD Category: Languages Learn a new language with the help of Rosetta Stone English software for PC or Mac Expands on the knowledge found in the previous levels Allows the user to negotiate complex language confidently Helps the user develop conversational skills Software is suitable for strengthening English language understanding

Is it for beginners or advanced level? [product:rosetta-stone-rosetta-stone-version-4-english-us-level-4-pc/mac]
I wanted to start learning a new language. I have little experience with French, is this any good?
Has anyone actually tried this? Will it really teach me how to speak another language or could I get the same results from a free app
Start your review of ROSETTA STONE Rosetta Stone Version 4 English (US) Level 4 (PC/Mac)!
Benjamin L.
Omaha, NE
Techie Expert Level 1
Great product and very helpful customer service. The tools are all in this software, you just need to have the motivation to learn everyday. I would highly recommend it to someone who is a self-starter, motivated, and very on-task with their life.
Margie R.
West Chester, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
We use the Spanish version of Rosetta Stone. It had helped the kids with their learning of the language. We used the Spanish we learned at a recent trip to Dominican Republic.
Nefertiti R.
Techie Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Amazon
Rossetta stone teaches you fast and easy how to speak. It has very good courses which it helps you learn a lot of english. It has helped my daughter with her english and it is effective to use rossetta stone to learn any language!
Veronica M.
Burke, VA
We purchased this product as a study aid for my daughter while she was studying French in school. The most difficult thing about using this software was trying to determine what level she was at. (She had studied French at elementary school before transferring to a secondary school in another district, so the school was having the same issue.) She never used the program as a comprehensive learning tool but rather to reinforce material & fill in gaps in her learning.
Karma O.
Lilburn, GA
Techie Expert Level 5
Once I was sur that I wantwd to read as wwlk as speak Spanish, I turned to Rosettan Stone. I have really learned to recognize words and read the Spanish language. This is a great inveatment.
Buse B.
Vallejo, CA
1,033 reviews
This system is definetely a tech system which is very necessary if you study or do your work often via social media, computer or internet. Thanks to the ones who came with this idea a long time ago. Definetely makes our life way easier. I couldnt think not to have it.
Deana E.
Indio, CA
I received this product as a gift because I had a goal to learn French by the time I was 50. I found that it was super easy to complete a lesson and fun at the same time. Almost like playing a game! The only problem was I got busy and then I wasn't consistent, so I lost what I remembered. However, whenever I go back to the program it quickly comes back to me. While I am not going to reach my goal...turning 50 in a month, I do still enjoy the product and now have a new goal of being fluent by the time I am 55! Wish me luck.
Marcelli  R.
It was good for me because I knew English a little né! If you don’t know anything I don’t recommend
Alex M.
Essie
It's a very innovative product. That allows anyone who has the passion and need to learn a new language can. Very fast, as simple as possible, and almost anywhere and everywhere they may choose.
Gina R.
spring hill, FL
Me and my fiancé wanted to start learning some Spanish together this definitely is the way to go. we can listen to it in the car and that helps us pick up on words fast.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...