BY ROSETTA STONE #15 in Home & Office Software

Rosetta Stone Italian Volume 4, Level 1-5: Develop conversational skills Level 1-5 Talk about a variety of subjects see more...

MollyGirl P.
Rosetta Stone really helps you learn the language. It makes you focus and keeps it fun while learning. Stays on top of you to make sure you’re doing things correctly. It is worth every penny, very happy with my experience.
Mallory S.
Nashville, TN
I know this product works, and I can tell I have learned for the portions I have completed.  It is very lengthy and does require a decent amount of time, so make sure you have it and are a self motivator!  Would love if they came out with an audio complement that you could listen to in the car or while working out.
Lala L.
Techie Expert Level 1
Covers the basics and uses good language to really help you understand the early steps of a language. However I don't think it goes in depth enough to really feel conversational. I had the general basics down but it didn't translate the best in the real world
Denisse V.
Tavares, FL
This is another way I use to learn Italian is easy to navigate and is very entertaining. I love using this program because it ask me to repeat n to also write so I'm not only hearing but I practice the writing and the pronunciation as well
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
I've been using this software and I really enjoy it! I like the way the information is presented to the learner; I think it makes it easier for older learners to pick up a new language even though our minds aren't as absorbent as younger minds. The lessons are VERY in depth--they include written, verbal (you will need headset earphones for this) and reading sections to endure you're getting a quality, immersive process.
molly y.
I took Italian for four semesters during my undergraduate career. I learned a lot. My family is Italian, and they all speak the language. I'm now brushing up on my speaking skills, as I took it around 4 years ago, and it's helped so much. The lessons are simple and easy to follow. I love the speech recognition. Definitely a great product for learning languages.
Amelia D.
Dallas, TX
Rosetta stone is a great way to learn another language, It is user friendly and allows you to learn at your own pace. Perfect to brush up on a language or learn a completely new one.
Mikayla M.
Hillsboro Bch, FL
It’s pretty good for learning the basics, you you have to put in the time. You’re not going to be a fluent speaker by the end of it but you’ll be a step closer
Starleen V.
Pharr, TX
Is have not used the Italian version but I did use the French and I am now fluent after 2 years of a lot of practice! Rosetta Stone is great!
Nayeli H.
Compton, CA
I would rather take courses from an actual song college course that can teach me and you language because reset a stone wasn't doing much
Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA
How easy is this to use and how well does it work in teaching a new language?