ROSETTA STONE Rosetta Stone French Version 4, Level 1-5

Rosetta Stone French Volume 4, Level 1-5: Develop conversational skills Level 1-5 Talk about a variety of subjects

I wanted to start learning a new language. I have little experience with French, is this any good?
How easy is this to use and how well does it work in teaching a new language?
I just got this, has anyone been able to actually learn or does it just seem like memorization?
Start your review of ROSETTA STONE Rosetta Stone French Version 4, Level 1-5!
I took French for 3 years between high school and college but got rusty after school. Rosetta stone helped me brush up when the company I worked for merged with a French Canadian company.
AMAZING program! I used this in highschool (both for French and for Spanish) and lived how they taught. They start with single words and concepts and build on them and expand your vocabulary without much effort. Love it and highly recommend it!
Spring Hill, FL
I enjoy how thorough yet simple it is to use Rosetta Stone. I thought it would be more difficult to learn and understand but it really teaches you in a way where it’s easy to get. I recommend this to anyone trying to learn a new language.
La Grange, Tx
Techie Expert Level 2
My husband uses it to practice English and I’d say it’s a pretty thorough program. I’m satisfied with the level of English it’s showing him and like that he can do it on his own time.
Norman, OK
Great way to learn a new language! It gave me the easiest study methods and helped me study for my final (after missing half of a semester of the class). Definitely a life saver
Techie Expert Level 2
I recently purchased the two year online version for learning Dutch. I paid less than the usual cost due to a summer sale they were having in addition to a honey (browser addon) coupon. I've done a unit per night for the last few days. Their claim to success is that they try to mimic immersion by throwing you right in without any directions in your native language. Being able to 'talk' to the software in order to practice your pronunciation is nice in theory but I often find the software not recognizing what I am saying. The words/phrases being matched to the pictures they represent is limiting, you can often get the right answers just by process of elimination. I will continue to use this software alongside other apps.
Indianapolis, IN
I bought this to learn Spanish. It has helped me with key words. I'm still learning. Not fluent yet. I'm hoping with more work, i will be able to communicate fluently.
I love Rosetta Stone!! My son (7) uses level 1 and we learn together!! It's great!! Useful on its own as a curriculum or as an amazing supplement to whatever you are using!
Nolanville, TX
This system is great. When I was in school the Rosetta Stone was very essential to helping me learn a new language. I never experienced any problems at all and it was very affordable. I would definitely recommend
Techie Expert Level 1
Some of the words are hard to say but i really feel like I'm listening l learning Spanish. sometimes it doesn't register what you're saying but then again it does