ROSETTA STONE Rosetta Stone French Version 4, Level 1-5

Rosetta Stone French Volume 4, Level 1-5: Develop conversational skills Level 1-5 Talk about a variety of subjects

I wanted to start learning a new language. I have little experience with French, is this any good?
How easy is this to use and how well does it work in teaching a new language?
I just got this, has anyone been able to actually learn or does it just seem like memorization?
Start your review of ROSETTA STONE Rosetta Stone French Version 4, Level 1-5!
Hawthorne, CA
Rosetta Stone is a really good service. And makes learning a new language really easy. I'm glad that I was able to try it. I've never used other alternatives but it didn't meet my expectations and I'm satisfied with the product over all
Brooklyn, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
Very easy to use and definitely a good refresher course for me. The early levels were a bit boring and simplistic so I skipped over some and found it to be perfect. I am going to start learning french using this software as well.
Bonita Springs, FL
My family speaks fluent german and I got this as a means to brush up on my language skills and this product works! Whenever I feel a little rusty I pop this in for a couple weeks and can communicate a little bit again!
Techie Expert Level 1
This is definitely a more expensive product than other language learning software. However, I believe that it is truly above the other software products by far. It is far more interactive. It is more immersive. It is a really great and easy way to learn a new language, by far. You are definitely getting what you pay for here.
Boston
Though not very clear with grammatical rules, this is an extremely effective introduction to an immersive style of language learning. The interactive photos and speaking out loud are extremely helpful.
It was such a wast of money. I paid all of this money to help me learn Arabic and they don’t even teach you the alphabet or how to read m. They just expect you to already know it. Don’t waste your money! I could 3 years of college Arabic instead.
Camarillo
My son was taking German as a language in high school so we bought this to help him study. He said this helped him out allot with the language and he wants to get a few more languages to learn now.
I took French for 3 years between high school and college but got rusty after school. Rosetta stone helped me brush up when the company I worked for merged with a French Canadian company.