ROSETTA STONE Rosetta Stone French Version 4, Level 1-5

Rosetta Stone French Volume 4, Level 1-5: Develop conversational skills Level 1-5 Talk about a variety of subjects

I wanted to start learning a new language. I have little experience with French, is this any good?
How easy is this to use and how well does it work in teaching a new language?
I just got this, has anyone been able to actually learn or does it just seem like memorization?
Start your review of ROSETTA STONE Rosetta Stone French Version 4, Level 1-5!
Chicago
Very expensive but I’ve never gotten past level 1. I took French classes for years and I struggled to use the Rosetta Stone method. The level one method amounted to flashcards to me. I was hoping for something closer to the format used in a classroom.
New York
I love the French language and Rosetta Stone allows me to continue to pursue this passion as well as improve. I rarely have time to use the program but absolutely would recommend it as the price is worth it!
4403 Holt Rd, Zephyrhills, Fl.
Excellent product. I definitely recommend Rosetta Stone for any language you would like to learn. I have had no issues with this product. Easy to understand. It is the only product I have tried as far as learning a new language. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Essie
I strongly recommend Rosetta Stone to anyone whose looking to learn a new Language. This is a strong g and very innovative tool and product that provides vital info in needs of learning new languages.
i LOVE LOVE LOVED using Rosetta Stone, i used it a couple years back and still retain all the knowledge i gained from it. I've actually been looking back into purchasing it to continue my education in French ! its a little pricey but worth every penny, if you take it seriously you WILL learn and QUICKLY ! I would 100% recommend this to anyone looking to learn a language on any level.
Virginia Beach
Bought this for my two older children when they were in high school being homeschooled. They were both very studios about the subject and enjoyed using the product. I'm not sure how much they remember now, but we're very serious about it when they first started. It works.
Inglewood, CA
For this product to work you really must dedicate your time. It is actually a fun experience, however I must admit that I did not dedicate enough time to fully appreciate it. At this moment I would say I am the best at simply reading a few French words.
Very easy to follow along. Love how they show you pictures of the things you’re learning helps with sight recognition. I wish they had a faster learner option, I get really bored of the repetitive-ness chapter after chapter after chapter. A little bit of over lap is good but I don’t want 5 chapters on 4 words.
Cuyahoga Falls
It’s one of the most tried and true ways of learning a language. The software is very simple and the amount of space it needs is fine. I liked taking these courses in my spare time to learn more about French and the French culture! I’d recommend this to anyone who wants a jump-start on their language journey.
Lawndale
This is a pretty good program to teach you a different language.  Easy to use and just follow along.  I like that you can pause when you need to and listen when you like.  It's actually very relaxing.  Easy to learn if you put your mind to it and listen to this a couple of times....or more