ROSETTA STONE Rosetta Stone French Version 4, Level 1-5

Rosetta Stone French Volume 4, Level 1-5: Develop conversational skills Level 1-5 Talk about a variety of subjects

I wanted to start learning a new language. I have little experience with French, is this any good?
How easy is this to use and how well does it work in teaching a new language?
I just got this, has anyone been able to actually learn or does it just seem like memorization?
Start your review of ROSETTA STONE Rosetta Stone French Version 4, Level 1-5!
cite an-asr bloc b 02 porte 25 oum el bouaghi
Techie Expert Level 1
I am Ahmed from Algeria. I liked the site and I want to share my experience with you through my channel on Youtube, Facebook and Twitter by advertising a large YouTube channel with more than 5700 followers and more than 317,750 views. I can review your products and advertise them and enjoy them because they are wonderful.thank you
Atlanta, GA
Techie Expert Level 2
Absolutely incredible software that allowed me to learn at my own pace and made me feel like I was learning alongside a native speaker with all of the tools I needed to make the process fun and engaging. Within just a few weeks I could understand and speak with some ease and in a few short months I was able to carry on relatively natural conversations without having to muddle through my words. It was really and truly as though my brain was rewiring itself. Truly an incredible way to learn new languages!
Fairfax, VA
We purchased this product as a study aid for my daughter while she was studying French in school. The most difficult thing about using this software was trying to determine what level she was at. (She had studied French at elementary school before transferring to a secondary school in another district, so the school was having the same issue.) She never used the program as a comprehensive learning tool but rather to reinforce material & fill in gaps in her learning.
Hull
As a native Canadian French speaker, I got this software for my Girlfriend to be able to learn French. O Myself have used the product on multiple occasions to keep my French (Second Language) as up to par as I can. It is intuitive, easy to follow, and definitely shows results. You won't wake up tomorrow speaking French, but in time you will definitely begin to understand, and speak the language well!
Santa Monica, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
It's been awhile, years, since I used this program but I remember it didn't really work for me.  Flash cards are all well and good, and I learned certain words and phrases but one really needs to converse with real french speaking people, or which ever language you're learning, as I feel that helps to retain and cement your progress.  I don't know if Rosetta now offers that option, but they should if not.
I think Rosetta Stone is one of the best platforms on the market to help someone learn a different language from scratch. I felt as if I was pretty proficient in the language I was trying to learn at that current moment from the lessons in the modules from Rosetta Stone. I would highly recommend Rosetta Stone to any new Personnel or person who is trying to learn a new language
Techie Expert Level 1
This is a really excellent course. I wasn’t aware that Rosetta Stone is an immersive course rather than a bilingual one, and this was something I would probably not have tried if I’d known. I was amazed at how easy it is, and I loved all the different features included, like a way to measure the accuracy of our pronunciation. Overall I recommend.
Spruce Grove, AB
When I saw the price tag of this I was really apprehensive about even trying it but boy am I happy I did! This made French SOOOOO easy to learn, I wish I had this when I was taking French back in school I would have had ZERO problems! This makes it really fun and easy to learn new languages and I would highly recommend!
Phoenix
My family is from France so I thought it would be fun to learn French. These lessons are so easy it’s been years since I’ve listen to any of the tapes and I’ve retained us so much of what I learned. I recommend Rosetta Stone for any kid in high school learning a language and anyone wanting to learn a language.
Lexington, KY
I used this to learn French years ago and I can honestly say a lot of it stuck! I love that it has a natural progression in learning a language instead of just rote memorization. That being said, I don't think I would use this for every language. Romantic languages would be just fine, though!