Rosetta Stone  uploaded by Kendra l.Rosetta Stone  uploaded by Suzette K.

BY ROSETTA STONE

• Does this program really works? Has anyone used it?1 Answers
  • I am about to finish my degree and learning Spanish would put me ah...1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried this? I want to learn a language, but I don'...5 Answers
Rosetta Stone
  • "Rosetta Stone is great way to learn a new language it is very easy to learn you don't have to spend hours in a classroom learning tis fast easy effective " in 33 reviews
  • "I would so love to buy these to learn a another language but they cost a little to much I don't want to spend a whole lot of money on it " in 16 reviews
  • "In other words, it teaches you the way you would learn if you were a child first learning to speak the language, and that's still the best way for our brains to learn." in 11 reviews
  • "Many foreign language softwares don't realize that by putting the English subtitle with the foreign language can actually be a crutch." in 10 reviews
  • "great tool for after school when you finally realize the value in learning a new language that was forced upon you while in high school.... a lot of fun and not monotone at all" in 10 reviews
Megan S.
Megan S.
Tampa, Fl
Not perfect, but easy enough that my kids can use it.

I know that Rosetta Stone isn't the best or perfect way to learn a new language. However, the software is very easy and intuitive to use. It makes learning fun for my kids, and they have retained a lot. We will follow Rosetta Stone with intensive language training for more grammar.
Leo Y.
Leo Y.
Vancouver, WA
Great stepping stone to learning a language. You can easily fit this into your daily schedule and start learning a new language. It isn't the best for conversational language learning or slang, but it will certainly help you achieve some skill in learning a language.
Jasmine T.
Jasmine T.
Pittsburgh
Honestly, didn't get very far with Rosetta Stone -- I found it a bit repetitive and too slow for my learning style. It's a good way to get familiar with the basics of a language if you have absolutely no access to a conversation or classroom setting, but for the price there are better options, IMO.
Jen S.
Jen S.
I used this course for a year and it didn't vastly improve my language skills. I understand their philosophy is not to use workbooks and to learn via hearing, but it didn't work for me. For the price I paid, that was a disappointment.
Alainie G.
Alainie G.
Delray Beach, FL
Amazing iPhone app and a great way to learn a new language. After just a few weeks I'm able to hold the basic conversation in Hebrew. I highly recommend buying Rosetta Stone if you want to learn a new language fast and well.
Robert F.
Robert F.
Phoenix, AZ
If you want to learn a new language there's only ONE place to go. It's affordable and it really, really, REALLY helps you learn and language quick, easy and FAST. I learned Spanish and just a month and a half.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Newark, NJ
I used Rosetta stone tk help me with my German a few years ago and I must say it works because the words do stick in your brain. However I need something a bit more dynamic, as Im easily bored.
Carla A.
Carla A.
Ellensburg, WA
This online course was my motivation to start learning english. I love how they teach and the exercises that you have to do. This course it's very complete they teach you grammar, speaking, and pronunciation. If you want to learn any language I would recommend you to buy rosetta stone.
Dalton A.
Dalton A.
I have the complete set for French, and let me just say, it's fantastic. I bought it when I was taking French in high school so that I could get a better understanding of the language, and it definitely helped!!
Alysondra E.
Alysondra E.
Techie Expert
Good way to start building vocabulary but still helps if you have someone to speak the language too a lot more!
Allie T.
Allie T.
Do you think Rosetta Stone is worth the cost?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What languages have you learned or want to learn?
Janie V.
Janie V.
Spearfish, SD
Anyone that has tried it. Do you understand the language now? . . . .just curious. And thanks ;)
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
Is there a cheaper version? I mean, it's a little outrageous on the cost. Do you think it's worth it?
Jacqueline N.
Jacqueline N.
newman, ca
Do you really learn a language in a short time?