Rosetta Stone

How long does it take to complete one program?
Does this program really work? It’s super expensive.
Is this good for beginners
Start your review of Rosetta Stone !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Rosetta Stone is great way to learn a new language it is very easy to learn you don't have to spend hours in a classroom learning tis fast easy effective in reviews
I would so love to buy these to learn a another language but they cost a little to much I don't want to spend a whole lot of money on it in reviews
...were a child first learning to speak the language, and that's still the best way for our brains to learn.in reviews
...the value in learning a new language that was forced upon you while in high school.... a lot of fun and not monotone at allin reviews
Many foreign language softwares don't realize that by putting the English subtitle with the foreign language can actually be a crutch.in reviews
devon C.
Medina, OH
It works well but I actually learned more from good old fashioned books. Duoligo is pretty awesome too
Aneta K.
Brighton, CO
I've had Rosetta Stone in middle school and was learning English and can say that this program really helped me out a lot and I really liked it. You can pick up the language faster and overall it's a great product.
Anneke H.
Philadelphia, PA
Great way to learn a language in conjunction with first level language course
Great way to learn a language in conjunction with first level language course
heather F.
Tecumseh, MI
We used Rosetta Stone as a family before a trip to Italy. While none of us are fluent, it enabled us to read menus, street signs, and schedules. It also allowed us to exchange pleasantries with the locals.
Stefany B.
Fort Worth, TX
It’s very good for beginners, I like the way that you can practice the pronunciation and images for the meaning, four stars because if you have an advanced level you can use it to practice what you already learned.
Sara B.
Used a trial version before purchasing the software. It is fun and has a structure that's easy to follow, but reading/writing is not focused on - while you're tested on it. That was hard to follow.
Sara T.
Kenner, LA
I used this program to learn spanish, the whole family loved using this it was easy to learn and I still go back and use it just to keep myself updated on it. This program is well worth the invest. I would recommend to buy this and it's always worth it to learn a new language
Joseph F.
Coldwater, MS
Techie Expert Level 3
I spent a lot of money on this and it got little to no use by my wife. She said it is too hard and its almost as if it assumed that you have intermediate knowledge of the language that you are trying to learn.
Jessica W.
Knoxville, TN
Techie Expert Level 2
Enjoying using Rosetta Stone. I feel like I have retained a lot since starting it. You definitely have to be persistent and use it. It is also good to use a dictionary of whatever language you’re studying.
ally W.
Gloucester Pt, VA
I've used Rosetta Stone of and on since I was a kid. It's the most mature and comprehensive of the language learning programs. It was offered to the military for free so I used it then and was given language learning credit for taking it's courses.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...